Pop-Up was a 2011 Big Finish Productions audio short story read by Katy Manning. Between this story and The Wondrous Box was the third part of Seven to One, as was the case throughout Short Trips: Volume 3.
Jo Grant takes pity on a tiny advertising robot from the Epsilon Cluster with disastrous consequences.
- Micro Servo Robots (MSRs) cover the Doctor's TARDIS in adverts.
- There's an advertisement for a credit-chip that will be accepted anywhere in the Eight Galaxies.
- The TARDIS materialises in Oxford Street.
to be added
- Jo finds the TARDIS food machine which produces toast with adverts on it. (TV: The Daleks)
- One of the adverts announces the planet Florana using the same words the Doctor used to try to convince Sarah Jane to join him for a trip to the planet. (TV: Invasion of the Dinosaurs)