[[Project Nirvana (audio story)|Project: Nirvana]].
Project: Nirvana was the third story of the seventh series in the Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Cavan Scott and Mark Wright and featured Lysandra Aristedes, Sally Morgan and the Seventh Doctor.
Publisher's summary Edit
The TARDIS lands in mid-air, and Captain Lysandra Aristedes is dropped into a daring mission in her own past. There are enemies and creatures out there in the night, and the Doctor is waiting at the rendezvous point.
Because this is all part of his bigger picture. And Aristedes is going to learn something about herself...
to be added
- Lysandra Aristedes - Maggie O'Neill
- Sally Morgan - Amy Pemberton
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Mark Brennon - Ken Bentley
- Lysandra was seconded to the Forge as a corporal. She was a sergeant by 2015.
- Lysandra's Forge code-name is "Perseus".
- Sally was born in 2000. In 2015, she was a 15-year-old orphan living with her grandfather.
- When activated, the Truthsayer nullifies certain areas of the brain. It is considered a last resort as its side effects include memory loss and brain damage.
- Derleth is one of the Elder Gods. The Forge captured him and intended to clone him.
- After AUDIO: Peri and the Piscon Paradox and AUDIO: Beyond the Ultimate Adventure, this is the third Companion Chronicle to feature a Doctor actor in the cast. The aforementioned audio dramas both featured Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor.
- This audio drama was recorded on 27 January 2012.
- The younger Lysandra uses the Truthsayer to interrogate Sally. In an alternative timeline, a future version of Sally would use it to interrogate Lysandra. (AUDIO: Gods and Monsters)
- The younger Lysandra is aware of the Doctor from the Forge's reports about his activities. (AUDIO: Project: Twilight, Project: Lazarus, No Man's Land)
- The older Lysandra refers to her former Forge colleagues Charles Crichton, Dr. Crumpton and Sgt. Frith. (PROSE: Project: Valhalla; AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)
- For the Black TARDIS crew, this story takes place after AUDIO: House of Blue Fire and before AUDIO: Black and White.
- For the younger Lysandra, this story takes place after PROSE: Project: Valhalla and before AUDIO: Project: Destiny.