In a scientific laboratory, the Third Doctor is fighting against the Master, when the Doctor is suddenly hit by a time distortion. Believing it to be a trick caused by the Master, he turns around to see his enemy being cyber-converted.
to be added
- This story was published in 12DY2 8.
- The Master appears to be converted into a model similar to the Cybermen that appeared in Revenge of the Cybermen.
- The version of the Master depicted never encountered the Cybermen in televised Doctor Who. Neither had the Third Doctor in his own era with the exception of Carnival of Monsters.
- The events seen here are a result of the mass invasion of time and space by the Cybermen, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- The Master is strapped into a cyber-conversion unit similar to the one used by the Cybermen faced by the Eleventh Doctor and Craig Owens. (TV: Closing Time)
- This perversion of history is ultimately negated when the Twelfth Doctor and Rassilon restore the timeline. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)