- You may be looking for the coffee shop.
A pyramid was a three-dimensional structure composed of three or four sides composed of (usually) triangular shapes.
One splinter of Scaroth caused the pyramids to be built. (TV: City of Death) The Osirians also influenced the building of the pyramids, and other pyramids were definitely constructed by 'aliens'. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, PROSE: Dead Romance)
The Rings of Akhaten also had a pyramid, a holy site for the Sun-singers of Akhet, seven planets orbiting the same star, all of them sharing the belief that life in the universe originated on that pyramid. In it was a mummy. (TV: The Rings of Akhaten)
Minor References Edit
- The Great Intelligence used a three-sided pyramid constructed from Yeti control spheres as its physical form, though it truly had no physical form. (TV: The Abominable Snowmen)
- When showing Adric the chameleon circuit of his TARDIS, the Fourth Doctor demonstrated that he could disguise the TARDIS as a pyramid, including a door so they could get in and out. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Rani's TARDIS on Lakertya was disguised as a pink pyramid. (TV: Time and the Rani)
- The Eleventh Doctor took Kazran Sardick and Abigail Pettigrew to visit the pyramids of Egypt on one of the Christmases he and Kazran visited Abigail. (TV: A Christmas Carol)
- Sarah Jane Smith sabotaged a NASA probe from discovering a pyramid on Mars. (TV: The Vault of Secrets)