This has far too much list stuff going on.
- You may be looking for the band.
"Queen" was also often used to denote the key member and progenitor of insect colonies, potentially leading to confusion when dealing with sentient insectoid races. However the hierarchical nature of many of these species and their cultures effectively makes them monarchies.
Queens and their domains Edit
- Nefertiti - 14th century BC, Egypt
- Cleopatra VII - 1st century BC, Egypt
- Boudica - the Iceni tribe during the 1st century
- Isabella - 14th century England
- Jane Grey - 16th century England and Wales
- Mary I - 16th century England and Wales
- Elizabeth I - 16th century England and Wales
- Anne - 17th century France
- Marie Antoinette - 18th century France
- Victoria - 19th century United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Elizabeth II - 20th/21st century United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Camilla - (Queen consort to Charles III) 21st century United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Thalira - ruler of Peladon in the middle of its time as a member of the Galactic Federation
- Xanxia - despotic ruler of Zanak
- The Queen Spider - ruler of Metebelis III, though in practice she deferred to the Great One.
- Most sources agree that, at least for a while, Peri Brown was the queen of Krontep
- Katryca - leader of the Tribe of the Free on Ravolox
- Angvia - ruler of Angvia
- Elizabeth X "Liz Ten" - circa 29th to 52nd century Starship UK