The Radio Times Doctor Who Collectors' Edition was a special one-off magazine offered by the Radio Times via mail-order in January 2010.
Main Focus Edit
A fully illustrated collection of cover shoot and Radio Times exclusive photographs covering the Doctor Who series (2005 - 2009 The End of Time).
Publisher's Summary Edit
Collector's edition packed with exclusive photographs.
With a foreword written by Russell T Davies, this single volume presented, following transmision order, comprehensive coverage of Radio Times support for 'Doctor Who' since its return to television in 2005. Each story was accompanied by original transmission dates, writer and director credits, comment and outline along with a 5-star rating.
- The back cover showing the first publicity picture of the Eleventh Doctor in costume with sonic screwdriver, has the caption beneath it "Spring 2010. The Journey Continues"
- Design and art direction: Paul Smith
- Commisioning editor: Anne Jowett
- Episode guide and star ratings: Patrick Mulkern
- Picture editor: Roger Dixon
- Repro technicians: Martin McCormack, Ian Crabb,
- Production controller: Steve Calver
- Publishing director: Kathy Day
- Publisher: David Robinson
- Printing: Ancient House Printing Group, Ipswich
- Photographers for RT: Sven Arnstein, William Baker, Dan Goldsmith, Mark Harrison, Mike Hogan, Matt Holyoak, Ian McKinnell, Adrian Rodgers
- Additional images: BBC Worldwide, Mike Tucker, Millennium FX, The Mill
Publication history Edit
- This limited Collectors Edition softback-only title was not available in shops, and ordered direct priced £6.99 (UK). Titles to carry advertising included; Radio Times, Doctor Who Magazine, Doctor Who Adventures, and the Mirror newspaper.