|Main enemy:||The Ragman|
|Main setting:||Princetown, Bristol, early May - 20 June 1979|
|Cover by:||Black Sheep|
|Release date:||5 March 2001|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 20 Chapters, 251 Pages|
|BBC Past Doctor Adventures|
|Bunker Soldiers||The Shadow in the Glass|
Publisher's summary Edit
Join the Unwashed... Join the Unforgiving. Join the Ragged, for we are the way.
A convoy of disenchanted ragamuffins is winding its way through the south-west of England. At its head, a filthy cattletruck containing four punk mummers... and something else. The band plays sudden, violent and hate-filled gigs along the way: Dartmoor, Glastonbury Tor, an old cemetery in Bristol. And every time they play, people die in unspeakable ways. Aristocrats, high-flying stockbrokers, police officers, all find themselves the victims of a Class War that is threatening to shatter society.
Within the dark cattletruck, a malevolent force is leading this ragged army on a Magical Mayhem Tour towards its final, secret destination. With Jo powerless to resist its seductive influence and the Doctor lost in a nightmarish void, can the band from hell be prevented from staging its final society-cracking performance, and thus spelling the end of the road for... everything?
to be added
- Third Doctor
- Jo Grant
- Mike Yates
- Sin Yen
- Charmagne Peters
- Emily Sawyer
- Kane Sawyer
- Simon King
- Cassandra King
- Derek Pole
- Jeremy Willis
- Princess Mary
- The Doctor is working on the TARDIS' dematerialisation circuit.
- Jo refers to her one date with Mike Yates. (TV: The Curse of Peladon)
- Jo recalls her encounters with the Axons (TV: The Claws of Axos) and the Daleks and the Ogrons (TV: Day of the Daleks).
- Yates refers to the Keller Machine. (TV: The Mind of Evil)
- Rags at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Rags at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Rags