Talk about it here.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Ray, which is a short form of Raymond and Rachel, appears several times in the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
Additionally, various types of energy rays are also disambiguated here.
As only name Edit
As first name Edit
- Rachel "Ray" Defwydd (TV: Delta and the Bannermen)
- Ray Garcia (PROSE: Autumn Mist)
- Ray Morita (PROSE: Atom Bomb Blues)
- Ray Stobbs (COMIC: Doctor Who and the Nightmare Game)
- Raymond Bowman (PROSE: Warlock)
- Raymond Day (PROSE: Time of Your Life)
- Raymond Heath (PROSE: The Dying Days)
As place name Edit
Energy rays Edit
- Pentaray (COMIC: The Penta Ray Factor)
- Ray gun
- Revitalising ray (COMIC: City of the Daleks)
- Suspicion ray (COMIC: Eve of War)
- X-tonic ray (TV: Midnight)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Ray Barron, who played Sergeant Henderson in TV: The Seeds of Doom.
- Ray Brooks, who played David in NOTVALID: Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D..
- Ray Callaghan, who played Ablif in TV: The Invasion of Time.
- Raymond Llewellyn, who played Sapan in TV: The Abominable Snowmen.
- Ray Lonnen, who played Gardiner in TV: Frontier in Space.
Monster specialists Edit
- Ray Armstrong, who played Grey in TV: The Ambassadors of Death.
- Ray Handy, who played a milkman in TV: The Green Death.
- Ray Float, who played a Sergeant in TV: The Five Doctors.
- Ray Grover, who played a Crewman in TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen.
- Ray Sawyer, who played a desk sergeant in TV: Blink.
- Raymond Murtagh, who played a Retrograde in TV: Frontios.
- Raymond Novak, who played a Saracen Warrior in TV: The Crusade.
- Raymond Smith, who played a Mob Sleeper in K9TV: Dream-Eaters.
- Raymond Westwell, who played the Prison Governer in TV: The Mind of Evil.
As surname Edit
- Philip Ray, who played Daniel Eldred in TV: The Seeds of Death.
- Al Raymond, who played Prondyn in TV: The Chase.
- Vaune Craig-Raymond, who played a Cleaner in TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang.
- Ray Holman, a costume designer for Doctor Who and Torchwood.
- Ray London (Raymond London), a designer for TV: The War Machines, The Krotons and The Mind of Evil.
- Raymond Cusick, a designer for Doctor Who, famous for designing the look of the Daleks.
Sound design, effects, music Edit
- Ray Angel, who provided the Studio Sound for several Doctor Who stories.
- Raymond Jones, who provided the Incidental Music for TV: The Romans and TV: The Savages.