|Main setting:||Bristol: 1 November 1831, 19 July 1843, 2003|
|Release date:||7 April 2003|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 29 Chapters, 273 Pages|
|BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures|
|The Domino Effect||The Last Resort|
Publisher's summary Edit
"What right do you have to wipe out a whole reality?"
The history of the planet Earth has become splintered, each splinter vying to become the prime reality. But there can only be one true history.
The Doctor has a plan to ensure that the correct version of history prevails — a plan that involves breaking every law of Time. But with the vortex itself on the brink of total collapse, what do mere laws matter?
From the Bristol riots of 1831, to the ruins of the city in 2003, from a chance encounter between a frustrated poet and Isambard Kingdom Brunel, to a plan to save the human race, the stakes are raised ever higher — until reality itself is threatened.
- Eighth Doctor
- Fitz Kreiner
- Anji Kapoor
- Jared Malahyde
- Father Franz Gottlieb
- Aboetta Cigetrais
- Father Cluny
- Emily Riverston
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- Morgan Foster
- Robin Larkspar
- The Eternium is a pocket universe contemporaneous with the mainstream universe.
- Wildren are created from rapidly aged children.
English railway stations Edit
- Brunel designed Paddington station.
to be added
- Fitz recalls the Doctor's heart growing back, and his change in behaviour since. (PROSE: Camera Obscura)
- Anji and Fitz mention their trip to Edinburgh in the last alternate timeline they visited. (PROSE: The Domino Effect)
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Reckless Engineering at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Reckless Engineering