- You may be looking for the colour.
Publisher's summary Edit
Subject 2660 Celia Fortunaté, designated citizen of the needle. Subject experiencing traumatic, violent delusions during waking moments. Subject remains passified and under control of Whitenoise. Medication has been prescribed.
Subject 0357 Vi Yulquen, designated Matriarch of the needle. Subject is under constant surveillance due to her wish to experience harm. This is in direct contravention of Whitenoise's programming. Also supplier of the drug classified as Slow. Editing is required.
Subject 0841 Chief Blue. Technician in symbiotic relationship with this Whitenoise system. Knowledgeable in human psychological evaluation. Subject has been diagnosed a voyeur, and has a dangerous obsession with the Red Tape. Machine augmentation is favoured to curb this defect.
Subject [error] Melanie Bush, designated companion of subject 3999. Subject [error] is not chipped and is a threat. Her ability to harm has not been checked, compromising the continued security programming of this Whitenoise system. She must be inhibited.
Subject 3999 the Doctor. Subject has committed homicide. This subject now in constant redline. His propensity for violence remains unchecked. Analysis suggests synchronisation with the killer. The Doctor will attempt to kill again. He must be stopped.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Melanie Bush - Bonnie Langford
- Nuane - Denise Hoey
- Leterel - Ann Jenkins
- Chief Blue - Sean Oliver
- Draun - Peter Rae
- Celia Fortunaté - Kellie Ryan
- Whitenoise - John Stahl
- Vi Yulquen - Sandi Toksvig
- Uviol - Steven Wickham
to be added
- An illustrated preview by Martin Geraghty was featured in Doctor Who Magazine issue 372.
- This audio drama was recorded on 7 April and 1 June 2006 at The Moat Studios.
- Official Red page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Red at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide