Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Regeneration has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Regeneration, a biological process Time Lords go through.
- Regeneration unit, a device fitted in K9 Mark I.
Behind the scenes Edit
- Doctor Who: Regeneration, a non-fiction book.
- Doctor Who: Regeneration Sticker Guide, an activity book.
- Eleventh Doctor Regeneration Sticker Guide
- Regeneration (documentary), a BBC2 production narrated by Anthony Head.
- Regeneration (DVD box set) - a DVD box set containing all the regeneration stories as of 2013.
- Regenerations: From Black and White to Colour, a 2|entertain documentary.
- Regeneration (TV story), the first episode of Series 1 of K9.
- Talking About Regeneration, a documentary.