Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Remain in Light|
|Main setting:||California, 1980s|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Snapshots|
|Short Trips short stories|
|Plight of the Monkrah||In Case of Emergencies|
to be added
- Lucie's favourite musical artists are Scissor Sisters, Pink, Sugababes, Gnarls Barkley, Lily Allen, Gorillaz, Goldfrapp, OutKast and the Killers.
- Anton goes to see the new movie The Breakfast Club with the Doctor and Lucie, which she says she may write a paper on.
- A DJ plays "Echo Beach" by Martha and the Muffins.
- Lucie wonders if a song playing on the radio is by R.E.M..
- Donna and Blake play Raiders of the Lost Ark on VHS.
- The Doctor, Lucie and Anton stop at the Hobart Arms hotel in Santa Monica. Echo & the Bunnymen play on the radio at the hotel.
- Anton mentions the Rolling Stones.
- In the Troubadour, Anton dances to "Pump Me Up" by Grandmaster Melle and the Furious Five.
- Lucie sings along to "Crazy for You" by Madonna.
- Cameron owns a Porsche 928.
- Conceptons are creatures of the abstract that are given physical form by the fantasies of people.
to be added