|Return to Telos|
|Featuring:||Second Doctor, Jamie|
|Main enemy:||The Cybermen|
|Main setting:||Telos, the 25th century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Anthony Lamb|
|Release date:||11 August 2015|
|Format:||2 parts, 1 CD|
|The Fourth Doctor Adventures|
|The Fate of Krelos||Wave of Destruction|
|""Across the Stars/Begin the Big Adventure""|
Publisher's summary Edit
Out of control, the TARDIS tumbles down a chasm and the Doctor and Leela find themselves caught up in full-scale planetary invasion.
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- K9 - John Leeson
- Jamie / The Second Doctor - Frazer Hines
- Geralk - Michael Cochrane
- Peter Haydon - Bernard Holley
- Relly - Veronica Roberts
- The Cybermen - Nicholas Briggs
- Cybermats are adaptable, able to have stealth capabilities or venom. One is lodged in K9's brain.
- The "TT capsule proximity alert" registers a past version of the TARDIS nearby.
- The Doctor changes his mind about interfering in the fate of Krelos, since the Cybermen used K9 and the TARDIS to originally interfere in time and destroy Krelos.
- The Doctor has a device to trace Cyber-Technology moving through the computer systems of the houses of Krelos, which are all interlinked.
- Telos is in the neighboring system to Krelos.
- Geralk says the Cybermen were "the Scourge of the Galaxy" once.
- Cyber particles are a kind of living metal.
- The Cybermen carry cyber-conversion technology, able to convert with a touch.
- The Cyber time squad, from a future where the Cybermen have mastered time travel, have the same appearance and voice as the Cybermen on Telos. They try to kill the Second Doctor to remove the Fourth from the timelines, but stop to insure their plan works in the future.
- Because the cyber-particles are removed from Jamie before they can infect the TARDIS, K9 is never under Cyber-control and Krelos is never invaded.
- This story was recorded at Audio Sorcery.
- The Doctor and Leela visit Telos at the time of his original visit with Jamie and Victoria Waterfield during his second incarnation in the 25th century. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen)
- Cyber particles, called cyber-pollen, will later be used to convert dead bodies. (TV: Death in Heaven)
- The Doctor and Leela return to Krelos. (AUDIO: The Fate of Krelos)