|Revenge of the Slitheen|
|Based on:||Revenge of the Slitheen|
|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Featuring:||Maria, Luke, Clyde|
|Main setting:||Ealing, 2008|
|Publisher:||Penguin Character Books|
|Release date:||1 November 2007|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 128 Pages|
|The Sarah Jane Adventures novelisations|
|Invasion of the Bane||Eye of the Gorgon|
Publisher's summary Edit
Life on Earth can be an adventure, too. You just need to know were to look.
When Maria Jackson and Luke Smith start at their new school, they discover that strange buildings are popping up at schools all over London, including their own. Along with another new boy, Clyde Langer, the friends enlist Sarah Jane's help to discover exactly what's going on. But the last thing they're expecting to find is a group of nasty Slitheen intent on destroying humankind!
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Luke Smith
- Maria Jackson
- Alan Jackson
- Chrissie Jackson
- Clyde Langer
- Mr Smith
- Kist Magg Thek Lutiven-Day Slitheen mentioned that the Judoon had forced them out of Raxacoricofallapatorius.
- Sarah Jane Smith quoted Rose Tyler when she mentioned the "Slitheen in Downing Street" and called Rose a friend. Sarah Jane also thought about the Krillitane and her adventure with Rose.
- Luke and Clyde are in class 10B at Park Vale Comprehensive School.
to be added
Deviations from the televised story Edit
- The book begins with a prologue depicting the Slitheen's "acquisition" of Janine's body.
- The events of School Reunion are directly referred to.
- Sarah Jane harkens back to being threatened by the great Sutekh and the giant spiders of Metebelis III. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, Planet of the Spiders)
- The Slitheen mention the Judoon.