Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Revolutions of Terror|
|Cover by:||Alice Zhang|
|Release date:||25 March 2015|
|Format:||Hardback 128 pages|
|Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor graphic novels|
|none||The Weeping Angels of Mons|
- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Tenth Doctor thought he was done with new companions after Donna's tragic exit – but that was before he met Gabriella 'Gabby' Gonzalez during an incursion of psychic parasites in Brooklyn, New York!
Stuck running her father's Laundromat, Gabby always dreamed of horizons beyond Sunset Park – whether that was going to college, making it as an artist, or just escaping her life for a while. Now she's traveling the cosmos as the Doctor's latest companion – and life couldn't be more exciting!
Battling invisible creatures on the Day of the Dead, uncovering a galactic conspiracy in the universe's most famous art gallery... the only downside is the constant threat of death!
Featured stories Edit
Additional features Edit
- Cover Gallery - The covers of the collected comic book issues
- Designing Gabby - Concept art of Gabby Gonzalez
- Writer: Nick Abadzis
- Artist: Elena Casagrande
- Colorist: Arianna Florean
- Letters: Richard Starkings and Comicraft's Jimmy Betancourt
- Editor: Andrew James
- Designer: Rob Farmer
Titan Comics Edit
- Senior Editor: Steve White
- Titan Comics Editorial: Lizzie Kaye, Kirsten Murray, Tom Williams
- Production Supervisors: Maria Pearson, Jackie Flook
- Production Controller: Obi Onuora
- Studio Manager: Emma Smith
- Circulation Manager: Steve Tothill
- Senior Marketing & Press Officer: Owen Johnson
- Marketing Manager: Ricky Claydon
- Advertising Manager: Michelle Fairlamb
- Publishing Manager: Darryl Tothill
- Publishing Director: Chris Teather
- Operations Director: Leigh Baulch
- Executive Director: Vivian Cheung
- Publisher: Nick Landau
Special thanks to Edit
to be added