Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ring has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- The Doctor's ring (TV: An Unearthly Child, et al)
- Eldrad's ring (TV: The Hand of Fear)
- Erimem's signet ring (AUDIO: The Bride of Peladon)
- Keshkali Ring Worlds, the home of the Keshkali (PROSE: The Undertaker's Gift)
- The Lord of the Rings, a book existing in the Doctor Who universe (COMIC: Once Upon a Time Lord, et al)
- The Master's ring (TV: The Sound of Drums / Last of the Time Lords, The End of Time)
- Planetary ring, ring-shaped formations in a planetary orbit
- Pyramid of the Rings of Akhaten (TV: The Rings of Akhaten)
- Ring, a typical term used for jewellery worn on the finger.
- Ring of Rassilon, one of the Artefacts of Rassilon (TV: The Five Doctors)
- Sigil ring, used by the Great Vampire (PROSE: Goth Opera)
- Signet ring, a ring with an emblem on it
- Time Ring, a wrist band or ring used to travel in time
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Giant's Ring, a Tenth Doctor and Donna DWA comic story released in 2008
- The Mystery of the Rings, a short story published in the Doctor Who Annual 1985
- The Ring of Steel, an Eleventh Doctor and Amy AudioGO audio story released in 2010
- The Rings of Akhaten, an episode of Series 7 of Doctor Who
- The Rings of Ikiria, an audio release of Series 6 of The Companion Chronicles