River of Time was the final short story published in The Legends of River Song.
to be added
- River Song was labeled as "Inmate 50243" at Stormcage.
- River wrote a paper on the Racnoss ruins on Arcnoy Twelve. And Forcade did work on Osiran artefacts found on their orbital Mobius strip near Arcturus.
- The Qwerm were part of Gallifrey's coalition against war-mongering races.
- After defeating the Qwerm, River goes shopping on Kanenda Station.
- River spent three years as a management consultant during her "Mels" incarnation.
- Ancient TARDISes were connected by the Vortex Web for tactical planning and communication purposes.
to be added
- River refers to once being able to regenerate. (TV: Day of the Moon, Let's Kill Hitler)
- River has her vortex manipulator. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- River says that she has faced Weeping Angels, (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan) and Silents; (TV: Day of the Moon) Daleks, (TV: The Big Bang) Cybermen (GAME: The Eternity Clock) and the Crimson Revenants.
- River Song is already a Professor while in Stormcage. (TV: The Time of Angels, The Angels Take Manhattan)
- River refers to the Macra.
- River calls herself a child of the TARDIS.
- The war between the Racnoss and the Time Lords (TV: The Runaway Bride) is dealt with.