Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robertson has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
As surname Edit
- Peter Forbes-Robertson, who played a guard in TV: The Power of the Daleks, Time Lord 1 in TV: Colony in Space and the Chief Sea Devil in TV: The Sea Devils
- Andrew Robertson, who played Fibuli in TV: The Pirate Planet
- Annette Robertson, who played Anne Chaplet in TV: The Massacre of St Bartholomew's Eve
- Finlay Robertson, who played Larry Nightingale in TV: Blink
- Robert Robertson, who played Collinson in TV: The Ambassadors of Death
- Tom Robertson, who played a soldier in TV: Greeks Bearing Gifts
- Dawn Robertson, who was an assistant floor manager on TV: The Sensorites, Planet of Giants and The Myth Makers
- Kirsty Robertson, who was a casting associate for Doctor Who