|Main setting:||Downtown London, 2016|
|Printed in:||Free Comic Book Day 2016|
|Release date:||7 May 2016|
|Cover date:||June 2016|
|Free Comic Book Day 2016|
Robo Rampage was a comic strip published in Free Comic Book Day 2016. It was later republished in the omnibus The School of Death.
Publisher's Summary Edit
to be added
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver's red setting to disassemble K2.
- The Doctor states that he has lost track of how old he is. (See: The Doctor's age)
- Osgood has the Doctor's phone number, but this is the first time she has used it.
- Osgood believes herself to be ideal companion material, but finds her work on Earth more important given that peace with the Zygons depends on her.
- Osgood states that she only goes out with her twin when things get really bad.
- Osgood gives the Doctor's names as the Bringer of Darkness and the Gathering Storm. She also refers to him as the Roaring Wind of Righteousness. (See: Aliases of the Doctor)
- The Doctor says that he's still getting used to "stereophonic Osgood".
- Osgood is wearing a scarf modelled on the Fourth Doctor's. She states that is one of her favourite looks.
- The government ordered UNIT to begin experimentation on living metal again, based on the Think Tank Institute's plans the Doctor left with UNIT for safekeeping.
- The Doctor tells K2 that its "stealing the thunder" of the Daleks and the Cybermen.
- K2 destroys the London Eye, sinking it into the Thames.
- This was the first Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor story to be set after TV: Hell Bent.
- The Doctor still remembers the events of TV: The Zygon Inversion, supporting his statement that he still remembers the adventures he had with Clara, just not Clara. (TV: Hell Bent)
Original print details Edit
to be added
- Osgood recalls when the Fourth Doctor encountered K1, during the height of the Cold War. (TV: Robot)