Robo Rampage was a comic story published in Free Comic Book Day 2016. It was later republished in the omnibus The School of Death.
Osgood's on the phone - there's a giant robot rampaging through London!
to be added
- Osgood has the Doctor's phone number, but this is the first time she has used it.
- Osgood believes herself to be ideal companion material, but finds her work on Earth more important given that peace with the Zygons depends on her.
- Osgood states that she only goes out with her twin when things get really bad.
- Osgood gives the Doctor's names as the Bringer of Darkness and the Gathering Storm. She also refers to him as the Roaring Wind of Righteousness. (See: Aliases of the Doctor)
- The Doctor says that he's still getting used to "stereophonic Osgood".
- Osgood is wearing a scarf modelled on the Fourth Doctor's. She states that is one of her favourite looks.
- This story is a sequel to TV: Robot, featuring a robot based upon the original K1.
- The story features Osgood but it is not clear whether that is the human or the Zygon.
- This was the first Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor story to be set after TV: Hell Bent.
- The Doctor still remembers the events of TV: The Zygon Inversion, supporting his statement that he still remembers the adventures he had with Clara, just not Clara. (TV: Hell Bent)
- Coincidentally, the then-recent LEGO Dimensions game features a scenario in which Clara is menaced by the original K1.
Original print details
to be added
- Osgood recalls when the Fourth Doctor encountered K1, during the height of the Cold War. (TV: Robot)