Post production Edit
Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories Edit
- Red Dawn - music
- Winter For The Adept - music
- The Holy Terror - music
- The Stones of Venice - music
- Dust Breeding - music
- Primeval - music
- The Chimes of Midnight - music
- Spare Parts - music
- Shada - music (and webcast)
- The Sandman - music
- The Church and the Crown - music
- Omega - music
- Scherzo - music
- The Twilight Kingdom - music
- The Roof of the World - music
- Faith Stealer - music
- The Next Life (reused music cues only)
- The Council of Nicaea - music
- The music scores for Red Dawn, Winter For The Adept and The Holy Terror are included on Music from the New Audio Adventures - Volume 3. The music score for The Stones of Venice is included on Music from the Eighth Doctor Audio Adventures. The music score for Primeval is included on Music from the Fifth Doctor Audio Adventures.
- Certain music cues from Scherzo and Faith Stealer were reused for The Next Life.
- The Big Finish website (last accessed 19th December 2012) wrongly credits Russell Stone as contributing the music score for Catch-1782. The booklet included with the CD release credits Andy Hardwick as music composer. Also, the Big Finish website wrongly credits Alistair Lock as contributing the music scores for The Holy Terror and Spare Parts; and wrongly credits "ERS" as contributing the music score for Scherzo, The Twilight Kingdom and The Council of Nicaea.