Sarah Jane Smith realises that she and the Bannerman Road gang won't be able to defend the Earth forever, and an alien encounter may one day happen without their being able to do anything about it. She and Mr Smith start the Alien Files, a database of everything they know about the alien species they've dealt with, in hopes that it will remain as a resource for future generations.
- Title music - Murray Gold
- Music - Sam Watts and Dan Watts
- Script consultant - Phil Ford
- Graphics - BBC Wales Graphics
- Director of photography - Tim Knight
- Camera operator - Leon Hoser
- Sound recordist - Olly Astles-Jones
- Make-up - Emma Bailey
- Online editor - Paul Shields
- Dubbing mixer - Tony Greenwood
- Production executive - Dominic Parry
- Production manager - Jane Jenkins
- Editor - Ivan Probert
- For BBC Wales - Brian Minchin, Nikki Wilson
- Director - Pip Banyard
- Executive producers - Gillian Scothern, Russell T Davies
- Series producer - John Piper
- Mr Smith notes how Graske are physically similar, suggesting Graske may be a clone species like the Sontarans.
- Griffoth was the home planet of the Graske and one of the 27 stolen planets that were transported to the Medusa Cascade by the Daleks.
- The Graske use snare cables, snare guns and Graske teleportation devices.
Story notes Edit
- This episode features clips from Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?, The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith, and The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith.