Episode five of Sarah Jane's Alien Files aired alongside Lost in Time.
Mr Smith "poses" so Clyde can draw his portrait. In return, Clyde updates the Alien Files with information on the Berserkers and the Mona Lisa.
- Mr Smith finds "maintaining visual output stasis" (keeping the normally fluid image on his screen frozen in place) operationally draining.
- Mr Smith performs a data analysis of the Berserker pendant.
- Clyde describes Luke as like a brother to him, and begins to describe Rani as "the most..." but doesn't finish his sentence.
- Clyde worries that he will one day end up like his father. Mr Smith assures him that human character development is not limited to DNA.
- Mr Smith briefly mentions Kudlak and the Trickster.
- Clyde refers to Pablo Picasso.
Story notes Edit
This story contains clips from TV: The Mark of the Berserker and TV: Mona Lisa's Revenge.