a real world point of view
|Featuring:||Luke, Mr Smith|
|Main enemy:||Judoon, Androvax, Mister Dread|
|Main setting:||13 Bannerman Road|
|Premiere broadcast:||15 November 2010|
|Format:||1x30 minute episode|
|Sarah Jane's Alien Files|
Sarah Jane's Alien Files episode 6 is the final episode of Sarah Jane's Alien Files.
Luke Smith comes back home from Oxford for a visit, but finds a note from his mum informing him that she, Clyde, and Rani are away on an investigation. While home alone, he helps Mr Smith update the Alien Files with data on the Judoon and his encounter with the Androvax. Mr Smith then relates the story of Androvax's return to Earth, and the involvement of Mister Dread and the Men in Black, to Luke and further updates the Alien Files.
- Title music - Murray Gold
- Music - Sam Watts
- Script consultant - Phil Ford
- Graphics - BBC Wales Graphics
- Director of photography - Tim Knight
- Camera operator - Leon Hoser
- Sound recordist - Olly Astles-Jones
- Make-up - Emma Bailey
- Online editor - Paul Shields
- Dubbing mixer - Tony Greenwood
- Production executive - Dominic Parry
- Production manager - Jane Jenkins
- Editor - Ivan Probert
- For BBC Wales - Brian Minchin, Nikki Wilson
- Director - Pip Banyard
- Executive producers - Gillian Scothern, Russell T Davies
- Series producer - John Piper
- Sarah Jane's note informs Luke that she, Clyde, and Rani are at the Pharos institute studying a fossilised Silurian egg.
- When Mr Smith notes that the Judoon resemble Earth animals, he also mentions the Vespiform, the Hath, and the Cheetah People.
- Mr Smith notes that Androvax is at the top of the Judoon's wanted list rather than the Cybermen or the Beast.
- When Mr Smith tells Luke about Androvax coming to Sarah Jane for help, he recounts the Blathereen offering peace and Mrs Wormwood coming for help.
Story notes Edit
- This story contains clips from TV: Prisoner of the Judoon and TV: The Vault of Secrets.
- This is the only occasion on which Mr Smith basically updates the Alien Files himself, relating the story of an adventure to Luke rather than the other way round.
- Luke remembers the events of TV: Prisoner of the Judoon taking place on a Sunday.
- Mr Smith notes the elapsed time between Androvax's pleading for help in the attic and his reversion to his old ways in Ocean Waters' house to be one hour and eight minutes.
Home video releases Edit
to be added