|Main enemy:||Mr Rees|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Nick Wallace and Justin Richards|
|Director:||Ken Bentley and Lisa Bowerman|
|Music:||Howard Carter and Nicholas Briggs|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster and Damien May|
|Part of:||The Worlds of Doctor Who|
|Release date:||8 September 2014|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Screaming Skull||none|
Publisher's summary Edit
The actions of Mr Rees have alerted the Time Lords of Gallifrey, and Romana has assigned her best warrior. Independently, the Sixth Doctor has arrived on Earth. A power from the dawn of the Universe is about to be unleashed once more...
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Romana II - Lalla Ward
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Mike Yates - Richard Franklin
- Mr Rees/Tom O'Linne - Jamie Glover
- Carlos Marquez/Rees's Father/Guard - Stephen Critchlow
- Time Lady - Helen Goldwyn
- Rees' mother died when he was a young boy.
- Tom O'Linne's wife Mary was killed in a car accident three weeks earlier.
- Romana refers to Narvin as "a CIA half-wit".
- When the Doctor arrived on Earth, he was expecting to meet Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
- The site of the former UNIT HQ is being sold to make way for luxury flats.
- While under Rees' control, Leela uses the pseudonym "Miss Sevateem".
- As a child, Rees made his father commit suicide by jumping down the well on their family property. He was his first victim.
- Romana uses the pseudonym "Sarah Romany".
- This is Yates' first meeting with both Leela and Romana.
to be added
- Rees tells Leela that he has been dead for years. (AUDIO: Mind Games)
- Romana refers to Narvin. (AUDIO: Weapon of Choice et al)
- The Doctor received UNIT's message over the space-time telegraph. (AUDIO: The Screaming Skull)
- Yates plays Henry Gordon Jago and Professor George Litefoot's phonograph recording about their encounter with Rees in the 1890s for the Doctor. (AUDIO: Mind Games, The Screaming Skull)
- The Doctor tells Yates that Jago and Litefoot are old friends of his. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang; AUDIO: The Justice of Jalxar, et. al)
- Leela refers to the Horda. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Rees refers to his well. (AUDIO: Mind Games, The Reesinger Process)