|Companion(s):||Mrs Wibbsey, Mike Yates|
|Main enemy:||The Demon, Hornets|
|Release date:||2 December 2010|
Publisher's summary Edit
The TARDIS arrives on Sepulchre, and the Doctor and Mike find themselves in an old, dark house. Who awaits the two men there? What plans have been laid for their arrival?
They soon discover from their host — and his housekeeper — that this is the culmination of a terrible, grand plan — one with the Doctor at its very centre. One from which he may never escape...
As the Atlas of All Time unfolds, the odds seem stacked against the three old friends. Which of them will fall before the night is out?
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Mike Yates - Richard Franklin
- Mrs Wibbsey - Susan Jameson
- The Host - Nigel Anthony
- The Old Friend - Carole Boyd
- The Doctor, Mike and Mrs Wibbsey recall the events of AUDIO: Hive of Horror.
- Mike believes the Doctor cannot die in his current incarnation, as he has encountered later incarnations. (PROSE: Deep Blue, No Future,AUDIO:Foreshadowing)
- This story leads directly into AUDIO: Tsar Wars.
- Official Sepulchre page on bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Sepulchre at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide