This page absolutely does contain spoilers either about the behind-the-scenes or narrative elements of stories which have not yet been published or broadcast. Please see our spoiler policy for our rules governing articles about such subjects.
Under no circumstance should information be added here which is derived from some fan's blog, a Gallifrey Base thread, or even a slick-looking news site like doctorwhotv.co.uk, which is actually just a fan site.Please also remember to directly quote people, or to exactly characterise their statements. Do not say that someone said something when they really didn't. If a statement is particularly controversial, do not accept another source's paraphrase; work from the original quote. When it comes to anything Steven Moffat, Brian Minchin or any major star of the show says, give their exact quote only. Remember, a part of the production team's job is to tell the truth, but only very narrowly. For example, the BBC had to deny that Billie Piper was leaving in series 2 and David Tennant in series 4 — even though both things essentially came true, depending on your definition of the word in. So this page should contain only what they exactly say.
- You may wish to consult
Series 10for other, similarly-named pages.
The first confirmation of plans for Series 10 of Doctor Who were revealed in the BBC Worldwide Annual Review on 14 July 2015: "During the year matters under review included ... investments in The Musketeers S3 and Doctor Who S10." On 6 November 2015, in interview with the Radio Times, Steven Moffat elaborated: "We're making a full series. I can confirm that I am making a full series of 12 episodes, plus a Christmas special. I don't know when it goes out. That is up to someone else." This series will be the last for both Peter Capaldi's Twelfth Doctor, and Steven Moffat as head writer and executive producer of the show.
Fathom Events hosted special screenings of the premiere of series 10, on 17 and 19 April 2017, throughout the US only. The theatrical release of The Pilot also included a screening of the first episode of Class, For Tonight We Might Die.
Moffat also said that "Peter Capaldi is going nowhere". On 23 April 2016, it was announced via a short trailer titled "Friend From the Future" that the Doctor's new companion will be "Bill", played by Pearl Mackie. Mackie described her character as "wicked" and "cool, strong, sharp, a little bit vulnerable with a bit of geekiness thrown in".
Only a Christmas special aired in all of 2016, with the rest of the series beginning broadcast starting in April 2017. With this tenth series marking the end of Moffat's show runner tenure, Chris Chibnall has been chosen to take on the role following his exit.
Moffat confirmed an extra episode to the Daily Record on 4 February 2016: "I have fourteen Doctor Whos and three Sherlock films."  Later on 7 October 2016, Moffat re-confirmed the Christmas special for 2017 at New York Comic Con, saying: "I've got so much more time left on 'Doctor Who', I'm not just doing this Christmas, I'm doing next Christmas as well." He told that he plans to sit down with Chibnall and "figure out where he wants it parked and how to get it there" and says, "But to be honest, it's a very short conversation, I've had it before with Russell saying, 'Could you crash the TARDIS?' And that was it, really."
In an interview with BBC Newsbeat on 6 September 2016, Steven Moffat revealed about the 2016 Christmas special: "We've just started working on the Christmas episode", further revealing that "It's got a lot of heart, but it's got a lot of brain too. Figure that one out."
On 12 September 2016, Mark Gatiss told the audience at a Victoria & Albert Museum members' talk, "I think the Christmas special... which is the only one this year...I think is one of Steve[n Moffat]'s best ever scripts, absolutely beautiful." and "It made me cry.".
Speaking at New York Comic Con on 7 October 2016, Steven Moffat told that series 10 would feel completely new, like episode 1 of series 1, saying: "The tone is very different. The last series with Clara — that relationship had got tortured and dark and went to odd places. It was one of my favourite series to work on, I was delighted with it. But it had become darker. It just had. That's where we were in that relationship. If I gave you one tone word for this series it's 'new'. It's brand new. You're getting to see the Doctor all over again through a very different pair of eyes. In fact, we went to particular pains to make sure that episode one is really episode one. It could be the first episode you ever see. It explains the entire mythos of Doctor Who — in the two minutes it takes — and you can start there. Brand new is the tone."
On joining the Doctor Who team for The Return of Doctor Mysterio, Justin Chatwin said: "Working with the amazing people at Doctor Who has been one of the most fun and rewarding projects I've ever had the pleasure of being involved with.", Moffat also said: "I've always loved superheroes and this Christmas Doctor Who dives into that world. My favourite superhero is Clark Kent. Not Superman, Clark Kent."
On October 17, 2016, Michelle Gomez confirmed to The Music that she will return as Missy in series 10, saying: "Weirdly, this is the sort of crunch week where I get to find out exactly what I'm going to be doing next", and added: "I can officially say that I will be starting back on Doctor Who soon, so that's one thing." She then told: "I am an actor for hire, so if I'm free and it seems like the right thing to do at the time I'd grab it with both hands."
Steven Moffat suggested that fans shouldn't expect a multi-Doctor story in the near future, saying: "We can't do it all the time. Not in my time on the show will that happen again, I wouldn't think." He then added: "I don't think we're going to do that again until whatever the next anniversary is, the 100th anniversary, which I've already told them I'm not going to do because I'm planning on having been dead for a while!"
The Return of Doctor Mysterio was previously rumoured to be a sequel to The Husbands of River Song. This turned out to be largely true, with the return of the Shoal of the Winter Harmony, Nardole, and mentions of Hydroflax, River Song, and the Doctor's 24 years spent with her.
On 30 January 2017, Peter Capaldi announced on BBC Radio 2 that series 10 and the 2017 Christmas special would be his last, remarking that "[he feels] it's time to move on". It was also revealed that the series would begin on 15 April 2017. However, Steven Moffat revealed that Capaldi "came close" to staying for series 11. On 23 March 2017, Capaldi revealed his real reason for leaving was to keep the show fresh and even though part of him wanted to stay while he also wanted different challenges.
Due to lots of fans debating back and forth about the possibility of a female incarnation of the Doctor, with the subject having been given mixed reactions, upcoming showrunner Chris Chibnall told East Anglian Daily Times that: "I can honestly say that nothing has yet been decided, I haven't got my feet under the table yet. I have been working on the play (new comedy Worst Wedding Ever) and I am still finishing the latest series of Broadchurch. Nothing is ruled out but I don't want the casting to be a gimmick and that's all I can say." However on 11 June, 2017, former showrunner Russell T Davies told in an interview at LGBT Awards that the next incarnation had been cast and he knew Who it would be, but that he would not tell.
While episode 8 writer Toby Whithouse initially referred to episodes 6, 7 and 8 as a three-parter, with Whithouse specifying to Digital Spy that episode 8 was "the third part of a three-parter", Steven Moffat denied this in the June 2017 issue of Doctor Who Magazine, saying that he would "not call [episodes 5-8] a four-parter, or even [episodes 6, 7 and 8] a three-parter, because they're not, really. They're all still separate stories. But I thought we'd have a nice 'To Be Continued' run in the middle of the series..." Whithouse again referred to episode 8 as "the third part of this three-parter" in DWM's July 2017 issue. Additionally, in a video introduction for episode 8, actor Pearl Mackie called episode 8 "the last in the trilogy of the Monks and their evil plan".
Just as Steven Moffat wrote the Eleventh Doctor's introductory scene in The End of Time: Part 2, Chibnall will be writing the first appearance of the Thirteenth Doctor in the 2017 Christmas special.
Bill Potts has been widely reported as the first openly gay companion (despite the precedent set by Jack Harkness being omnisexual), with Pearl Mackie saying that "it shouldn't be a big deal in the 21st century. It's about time isn't it?" and that "that representation is important, especially on a mainstream show."
For the first time ever in the medium of television, there will be a multi-Master story, with John Simm returning as the Master alongside Michelle Gomez's Missy. Simm said of his return that "I can confirm that it's true, thanks to the power of time travel I'm back." His return was originally to be a secret, but Moffat said of the reveal (first given on The Sun) that "Nothing stays secret for long on Doctor Who but you'll have to wait a little bit longer to see exactly what the Master is up to and how he makes his return to face the Doctor."
The fourth episode of series 10, Knock Knock, was the first episode of the franchise to receive a 3D surround sound effect on BBC iPlayer, allowing the viewers to experience the story all around them.
- and introducing Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor
- Heather - Stephanie Hyam
- Missy - Michelle Gomez
- The Master - John Simm
- Moira - Jennifer Hennessy
- The Monks - Jamie Hill
- Voice of the Monks - Tim Bentinck
- The First Doctor - David Bradley
- Grant Gordon/The Ghost - Justin Chatwin
- Lucy Fletcher - Charity Wakefield
- Mr Brock - Tomiwa Edun
- Dr Sim - Aleksandar Jovanovic
- Young Grant Gordon - Logan Hoffman
- Kezzia - Kiran L Dadlani
- Goodthing - Mina Anwar
- Steadfast - Ralf Little
- Nate - Kalungi Ssebandeke
- Sutcliffe - Nicholas Burns
- Kitty - Asiatu Koroma
- Pie-Man - Peter Singh
- Overseer - Simon Ludders
- Dowell - Tomi May
- Spider - Austin Taylor
- Dot - Ellie Shenker
- Harriet - Kishaina Thiruselvan
- Perry - Badger Skelton
- The Landlord - David Suchet
- Eliza - Mariah Gale
- Shireen - Mandeep Dhillon
- Felicity - Alice Hewkin
- Paul - Ben Presley
- Harry - Colin Ryan
- Pavel - Bart Suakvek
- Estate Agent - Sam Benjamin
- Young Landlord - Tate Pitchie-Cooper
- Ivan - Kieran Bew
- Tasker - Justin Salinger
- Dahh-Ren - Peter Caulfield
- Abby - Mimi Ndiweni
- Ellie - Katie Brayben
- Cardinal Angelo - Corrado Invernizzi
- The Pope - Joseph Long
- Penny - Ronke Adekoluejo
- Rafando - Ivanno Jeremiah
- Piero - Francesco Martino
- Pentagon woman - Alana Maria
- Nicolas - Laurent Maurel
- Secretary General - Togo Igawa
- The Commander - Nigel Hastings
- Colonel Don Brabbit - Eben Young
- Erica - Rachel Denning
- Douglas - Tony Gardner
- Ilya - Andrew Byron
- Xiaolian - Daphne Cheung
- Bill's mum - Rosie Jane
- Mother - Emma Handy
- Group Commander - Beatrice Curnew
- Alan - Stewart Wright
- Richard - Solomon Israel
- Godsacre - Anthony Calf
- Catchlove - Ferdinand Kingsley
- Friday - Richard Ashton
- Iraxxa - Adele Lynch
- Sergeant Major Peach - Glenn Speers
- Jackdaw - Ian Beattie
- Vincey - Bayo Gbadamosi
- Knibbs - Ian Hughes
- Coolidge - Lesley Ewen
- Voice of Alpha Centauri - Ysanne Churchman
- Kar - Rebecca Benson
- Ban - Daniel Kerr
- Lucius - Brian Vernel
- Simon - Rohan Nedd
- Thracius - Ben Hunter
- Vitus - Sam Adewunmi
- Cornelius - Billy Matthews
- Marcus - Aaron Phagura
- Judy - Jocelyn Brassington
- Brother - Lewis McGowan
- Jorj - Oliver Lansley
- Surgeon - Paul Brightwell
- Nurse - Alison Lintott
- Voice of the Cybermen - Nicholas Briggs
- TBA - Fady Elsayed
- Hazran - Samantha Spiro
to be added
The Radio Times reported Mark Gatiss was writing an episode for series 10, possibly a sequel to his series 9 episode, Sleep No More. On 4 June 2016, Gatiss himself confirmed that he was writing an episode. However, on 6 December, Gatiss told on Twitter, due to recent edits of fake titles (among them, "The Sandmen Return"), that he has not made a sequel to his 2015 episode. According to Doctor Who Magazine, this was the ninth episode in the series.
On 30 November 2015, Steven Moffat revealed Jamie Mathieson had "just been in and pitched a brilliant idea, a brilliant new monster." On 16 November 2016, the BBC revealed that Mathieson wrote episode 5.
While Digital Spy reported on 17 December 2015 that two new writers would join series 10, the only new writer revealed from Steven Moffat's final list in Doctor Who Magazine was Mike Bartlett.
On 14 June 2016, the BBC announced details of the first and second episodes, revealing that they would be written by Steven Moffat and Frank Cottrell-Boyce respectively. The release also revealed two further writers for the tenth series: Sarah Dollard and Mike Bartlett. According to Doctor Who Magazine, Dollard wrote episode 3.
On 9 October 2016, it was announced by Steven Moffat that a writer of the classic series would be contributing a script for series 10. On 16 November 2016, it was revealed that Rona Munro, known for work in Survival would be writing the ninth episode of series 10, called The Eaters of Light. This was later moved to episode 10. This marks the first time a writer of the original series will contribute to the revived series. Munro told Doctor Who Magazine that: "Writing Survival was my dream job, but it was a mournful time in the show's history. This has been a very different experience. There's more of everything; people, resources, confidence, success… but the same constantly renewing and indefinable wonder that is Doctor Who," and added, "When I was very small and watching the First Doctor, I had a special cushion known as 'Rona's Doctor Whocushion'. I would hide my face in it when the Daleks or other monsters appeared on screen! The Eaters of Light is my version of other stories that have haunted me for almost as long."
On 8 October 2016, it was announced that Mike Bartlett, known for his work on Doctor Foster, wrote an episode called The Haunted Hub. By the time DWM 511 went to print, the episode was known as Knock Knock and was the fourth episode in the series.
According to the March 2017 issue of Doctor Who Magazine, Steven Moffat wrote episodes 6, 11, and 12, Peter Harness wrote episode 7, and Toby Whithouse wrote episode 8. In the magazine's June 2017 issue, Moffat told Doctor Who Magazine that Moffat wrote the final draft of episode 7 close to filming of the episode's production block.
On 14 June 2016, the BBC announced that the first episode of the series would be directed by Lawrence Gough.
The March 2017 issue of Doctor Who Magazine listed all the directors apart from those in the final two episodes, which at the time of printing had not yet begun shooting. Lawrence Gough directed episodes 1 and 2, Bill Anderson directed episodes 3 and 4, Charles Palmer directed episodes 5 and 10, Daniel Nettheim directed episodes 6 and 7, and Class director Wayne Yip directed episodes 8 and 9.
In 2015, production designer Michael Pickwoad said in an interview on the podcast Radio Free Skaro that work on the new series "won't start until well into the New Year", and that he expected to start filming in May. Peter Capaldi said filming would begin "sometime...next year."
To avoid online leaks, the production team used the codeword "Mean Town", an anagram of "Ten Woman", when talking about Bill, casting director Andy Pryor revealed to the Radio Times. This was a reference to the fact that Bill is the companion of series 10.
In the line-up to the beginning of series 10, a bunch of small videos were released with Peter Capaldi's Twelfth Doctor, in which three of these featured a description that Steven Moffat himself used for the Doctor in 2013.
On 24 June, 2017, Benjamin Cook, writer of Doctor Who Magazine, confirmed on Twitter that the pre-titles sequence in World Enough and Time was shot two weeks prior to broadcast, during the production of the 2017 Christmas special
At a Live Q&A on 24 June, 2017, after the broadcast of World Enough and Time, Steven Moffat said that the second part The Doctor Falls had not finished filming, leading to a possible delay in the broadcast.
|N/A||The Return of Doctor Mysterio||Steven Moffat||Ed Bazalgette||Return of Nardole and the Shoal of the Winter Harmony.|
|1||The Pilot||Steven Moffat||Lawrence Gough||Introduction of Bill Potts, Moira and St Luke's University, and the vault underneath. Reappearance of the Daleks and Movellans.|
|2||Smile||Frank Cottrell-Boyce||Lawrence Gough||Bill's first trip into the future, to Gliese 581 D.|
|3||Thin Ice||Sarah Dollard||Bill Anderson||Bill's first trip to the past: the last great frost fair, 1814.|
|4||Knock Knock||Mike Bartlett||Bill Anderson||Bill gets her own place, but the house is out to eat her, as well as her mates.|
|5||Oxygen||Jamie Mathieson||Charles Palmer||At a mining space station, saving Bill from danger, and exposure to the vacuum of space, causes the Doctor to go blind.|
|6||Extremis||Steven Moffat||Daniel Nettheim||The Doctor, Bill and Nardole have to find the secret of an old book in a hidden library, but something is wrong. First appearance of the Monks. Reappearance of Missy and Moira.|
|7||The Pyramid at the End of the World||Peter Harness & Steven Moffat||Daniel Nettheim||A mysterious pyramid appears out of nowhere, and the Monks are asking human kind to consent to their rule. Bill consents, and the Doctor has his eyesight restored.|
|8||The Lie of the Land||Toby Whithouse||Wayne Yip||The Monks have successfully taken over the world and require obedience. Bill must figure out what happened to the Doctor and how to defeat the Monks. Reappearance of Missy. Archive footage is used to form reappearances of the Daleks, Cybermen and Weeping Angels.|
|9||Empress of Mars||Mark Gatiss||Wayne Yip||The Doctor, Bill and Nardole travel to Mars after NASA discovers a message on the surface. Victorian soldiers are facing a battle with a mighty warrior race. Return of the Ice Warriors. Cameo appearance by Alpha Centauri. Reappearance of Missy.|
|10||The Eaters of Light||Rona Munro||Charles Palmer||The Doctor takes Bill and Nardole to the 2nd century because Bill thinks she knows what happened to the Ninth Legion of the Roman Empire, but a strange beast is lurking in the forests. Reappearance of Missy.|
|11 & 12||World Enough and Time / The Doctor Falls||Steven Moffat||Rachel Talalay||Return of the Mondasian Cybermen. Final appearance and death of Missy. Return and death of the Saxon Master. Reappearance of the sentient oil Heather. Return of the First Doctor. Departures of Bill Potts and Nardole.|
|N/A||TBA||Steven Moffat||Rachel Talalay||Return of the First Doctor. Final appearance of the Twelfth Doctor. Introduction of the Thirteenth Doctor.|
- On 25 May 2017, the BBC announced the episode The Pyramid at the End of the World would air in edited form, with a line of dialogue about terrorism removed. This is in the wake of the preceding Monday's terrorist bombing in a Manchester arena during an Ariana Grande concert. The version of the episode broadcast in Canada and the U.S. also contained this edit.
- It had previously been believed that there was to be a Casualty crossover and this was speculated to be a Children in Need-special. However it now seems that this was to be part of the episode The Lie of the Land, but was cut from said episode.
- Benjamin Cook, writer of Doctor Who Magazine, confirmed on Twitter, on 24 June 2017 that the pre-titles sequence in World Enough and Time was shot two weeks prior to broadcast, during the production of the 2017 Christmas special Steven Moffat and Rachel Talalay confirmed this on The Fan Show.
- Due to technical difficulties some viewers watching on BBC Scotland HD lost the sound during watching of the Series 10 finale The Doctor Falls, in the last part of the episode.
- Steven Moffat, showrunner for this series, used the finale World Enough and Time and (even more so) The Doctor Falls to pay a subtle tribute to former showrunner Russell T Davies, by having the Doctor's last stand take place on Floor 0507 of the colony ship. He explained that RTD's go-to number was always "57".
- Shoal of the Winter Harmony
- Sentient oil
- Heather (possessed)
- Sea creature
- Lord Sutcliffe
- The Landlord
- Ganymede Systems
- The Monks
- Ice Warriors
- Alpha Centauri
- Light-eating locust
- The Master
- The Doctor could face the Valeyard.
- The Sea Devils could be making a return.
- A rumoured title for the Christmas special is The Doctors.
- Jenna Coleman, Pearl Mackie and Matt Lucas could be making cameo appearances as Clara Oswald, Bill Potts and Nardole in the 2017 Christmas special.
- Osgood may return at some point.
- The Sycorax and the Axons might return.
- Due to David Bradley appearing as the First Doctor in the 2017 Christmas special (see above), the Doctors are rumoured to work together to save Gallifrey by moving it to another dimension and Capaldi's cameo in The Day of the Doctor is the rumoured start of the regeneration scene and this sparks the possibility that the rest of the Doctors will also pop up in the special.
Adaptations and merchandising
DVD / Blu-ray
to be added
to be added
- ↑ BBC Worldwide (14 July 2015). BBC Worldwide Annual Review 2014 - 2015. BBCWorldwide.com. Retrieved on 7 December 2015.
- ↑ Kelly, Stephen (6 November 2015). Steven Moffat can "confirm absolutely" that there will be a full series of Doctor Who next year. RadioTimes.com. Retrieved on 7 December 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/43787cd6-f1de-4264-a509-d387d9a89c4b
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Dowell, Ben (22 January 2016). Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat quits to be replaced by Broadchurch creator Chris Chibnall. RadioTimes. Retrieved on 22 January 2016.
- ↑ https://blogtorwho.com/doctor-season-10-premiere-screen-us-cinemas/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#
- ↑ https://www.fathomevents.com/events/doctor-who-season-10
- ↑ Vivarelli, Nick (31 October 2015). Lucca Comics: 'Doctor Who' Showrunner Steven Moffat On Why The Reboot Is A Global Hit. Variety. Retrieved on 22 December 2015.
- ↑ iPlayer entry. BBC.co.uk. Retrieved on 25 April 2016.
- ↑ Doctor Who: Pearl Mackie named as new companion. BBC News (23 April 2016). Retrieved on 23 April 2016.
- ↑ Fullerton, Huw (6 September 2016). Doctor Who will return "in April", reveals Peter Capaldi. RadioTimes. Retrieved on 12 October 2016.
- ↑ Jones, Tony (4 February 2016). Steven Moffat hails 'dream jobs' working on Doctor Who and Sherlock as Scot is awarded OBE for services to drama. DailyRecord.co.uk. Retrieved on 5 February 2016.
- ↑ http://touch.metro.us/entertainment/steven-moffat-will-stay-on-doctor-who-after-season-10/zsJpjg---RarPAFTI8tdQw/
- ↑ Martin, William (30 May 2016). Michelle Gomez confirms Missy is returning to 'Doctor Who' next season. Cultbox. Retrieved on 14 August 2016.
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-06/a-lot-of-heart-but-a-lot-of-brain-too---could-the-doctor-who-christmas-special-feature-a-return-for-a-fan-favourite?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-09-13/the-doctor-who-christmas-special-is-absolutely-beautiful-and-made-mark-gatiss-cry
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-10-08/the-next-series-of-doctor-who-will-feel-like-the-first-episode-you-ever-see
- ↑ http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/doctor-who-christmas-special-title-revealed-with-new-super-image
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a811275/doctor-who-series-10-missy-is-back-michelle-gomez-reveals/?utm_content=buffer9fe8d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=mainfacebookpost
- ↑ https://www.inverse.com/article/21342-doctor-who-christmas-special-nardole
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a821406/peter-capaldi-came-close-to-staying-on-doctor-who-for-a-fourth-series-reveals-steven-moffat/
- ↑ http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/783163/Doctor-Who-Peter-Capaldi-real-reason-quit-BBC
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-02-27/chris-chibnall-on-a-female-doctor-who-nothing-is-ruled-out-but-i-dont-want-the-casting-to-be-a-gimmick
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-06-12/the-next-doctor-has-already-been-cast-according-to-former-doctor-who-showrunner-russell-t-davies
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a823765/doctor-who-series-10-three-parter-monks/?utm_content=buffer32d37&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=TVTwitterpost
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 DWM 512
- ↑ DWM 513
- ↑ Get The Lie of the Land from Peter and Pearl. BBC One, Doctor Who, Series 10 (1 June 2017). Retrieved on 4 June 2017.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-03-23/new-doctor-who-showrunner-chris-chibnall-will-write-the-first-words-for-peter-capaldis-replacement
- ↑ http://bbc.in/2mVQEtz
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/9ecdaaa1-10e1-45a7-a266-bdd7a1adcdf2
- ↑ http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/switchover-show-whovians-coming-to-australia-for-doctor-who-series-10
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-24/doctor-who-to-release-a-nail-biting-immersive-version-of-an-upcoming-episode
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-16/michelle-gomez-to-leave-doctor-who-with-peter-capaldi-and-steven-moffat
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a831983/peter-capaldi-doctor-who-regeneration/
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-16/13th-doctor-jodie-whittaker-i-want-to-tell-the-fans-not-to-be-scared-by-my-gender
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ http://www.beaumontlondon.com/clients/fady-elsayed
- ↑ "Series 10 is coming! Here's a snap from today's first read-through with Peter and Pearl.". Facebook (14 June 2016). Retrieved on 14 August 2016.
- ↑ Doran, Sarah (20 June 2016). Doctor Who series 10 starts filming today and Twitter is very excited. RadioTimes. Retrieved on 14 August 2016.
- ↑ http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-season-10-wont-finish-filming-until-end-march-2017
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/850411339659055105
- ↑ Holmes, Jonathan (14 November 2015). Mark Gatiss has sequel planned to Doctor Who's Sleep No More. RadioTimes.com. Retrieved on 7 December 2015.
- ↑ WHO SFX on Twitter: "Delighted that Mark has confirmed he's writing an episode for Series 10! That might be a @WhoSFX exclusive! :)". Twitter (4 June 2016). Retrieved on 14 August 2016.
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a816376/doctor-who-series-10-wont-sleep-no-more-sequel-not-happening/
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 DWM 509
- ↑ Mulkern, Patrick (30 November 2015). Steven Moffat on his early years, overcoming his shyness, and the pressures of running Doctor Who and Sherlock. RadioTimes.com. Retrieved on 7 December 2015.
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/23ae5f1d-9cbc-43d1-90f7-4936db832dea
- ↑ Jeffery, Morgan (17 December 2015). Doctor Who gets two new writers for series 10 - and Steven Moffat says their names will make your brain explode. Digital Spy. Retrieved on 18 December 2015.
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 DWM 511
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 Matt Lucas to join Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie for Doctor Who series 10. BBC Doctor Who (14 June 2016). Retrieved on 14 August 2016.
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-11-16/classic-doctor-who-writer-to-return-to-the-series-for-series-10
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-03-23/doctor-who-series-10-to-open-with-dalek-episode
- ↑ DWM 506
- ↑ http://www.cbr.com/moffat-promises-classic-doctor-who-writer-for-new-season/
- ↑ Jackson, Peter (30 November, 2015). Home Invasion. Facebook. Retrieved on 22 December 2015.
- ↑ DWM 509
- ↑ BBC (6 March 2017). Original Mondasian Cybermen return to Doctor Who!. BBC Doctor Who. Retrieved on 10 March 2017.
- ↑ Radio Free Skaro (8 November 2015). Radio Free Skaro #501 – Osgood As It Gets. Radio Free Skaro. Retrieved on 22 December 2015.
- ↑ Grimshaw, Nick (4 November, 2015). The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw, Peter Capaldi. BBC Radio 1. Retrieved on 22 December 2015.
- ↑ Gill, James (26 April 2016). Pearl Mackie's Doctor Who codename revealed. Radio Times. Retrieved on 27 April 2016.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/d0od/status/767445794781790208
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HDProductions70/status/766751107116896256
- ↑ http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/11/24/matt-smith-steven-moffat-more-talk-doctor-who-at-official-50th-celebration/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/DoctorWho/videos/1803691109644908/
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 https://twitter.com/benjamin_cook/status/878765850433597441
- ↑ http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/821067/Doctor-Who-season-10-Finale-Missy-Bill-Potts-dead-Master-John-Simm-threatened-DELAY-why
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ DWM 514
- ↑ https://www.inverse.com/article/33530-doctor-who-1st-first-doctor-david-bradley-william-hartnell-christmas-special?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=advertise&utm_campaign=influencer&utm_content=4022
- ↑ https://www.google.dk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/jan/30/peter-capaldi-leaving-doctor-who
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-25/doctor-who-episode-edited-for-saturday-airing-following-manchester-bombing
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a809426/are-doctor-who-and-casualty-crossing-over/?utm_content=bufferfed31&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=maintwitterpost
- ↑ http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/the-doctor-whocasualty-crossover-that-never-happened
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-02/bbc-apologises-for-doctor-who-series-10-finale-sound-problems?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-04/doctor-who-series-10-finale-included-an-incredibly-subtle-tribute-to-russell-t-davies--did-you-spot-it?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
- ↑ https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.movienewsguide.com/doctor-who-season-10-valeyard-return-2017/294861/amp
- ↑ https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/260370/doctor-whos-sea-devils-could-be-making-return-after-show-bosses-bought-up-batches-of-seaweed/
- ↑ http://doctorwhonews.net/2017/07/doctor-who-at-san-diego-comic-con.html
- ↑ http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/869081-doctor-who-the-13th-doctor-will-be-revealed-this-sunday
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/suzetwelve/status/881788835981664257
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-25/is-osgood-returning-to-doctor-who
- ↑ http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-02-25/7-burning-questions-we-have-after-watching-the-new-doctor-who-series-10-trailer
- ↑ http://www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/david-bradley-playing-first-doctor-who-in-2017-christmas-special
- ↑ http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/first-time-lord-joining-peter-10244835