Shadowmind was the sixteenth novel in the Virgin New Adventures series. It was released in 1993. It was written by Christopher Bulis, and features the Seventh Doctor, Ace and Bernice. It was Bulis's first novel; he had previously been a painter, and actually painted the cover of Shadowmind.
Publisher's summary Edit
But there is something on Arden. Something that steals minds and memories. Something that is growing stronger. Something that can reach out to the regional stellar capital, Tairngaire — where the newest exhibit in the sculpture park is a blue box surmounted by a flashing light.
to be added
- Seventh Doctor
- Bernice Summerfield
- Kim Talevera
- Annis Delray
- David Tesseni
- Donal Robson
- George O'Valle
- Gerry Ostman
- Olaf Brandel
- Lyn Sorren
- Inspector Quillon
- Professor Strek
- Vince Chiminoe
- Captain Fran Kausama
- Sergeant Santony
- Sergeant Ashton
- Toni Pandril
- Nicholas Cort
- Lieutenant Paak
Fashion and clothing Edit
- Ace's helmet is made from the dome of a Black Dalek Supreme.
- Ace played Statues when she was young.
- Ace's new variant of Nitro-9 is Neo-Nitro, which resembles boiled sweets and is activated using saliva.
- Bernice asks if the TARDIS can go somewhere other than "Club Zombie". (PROSE: White Darkness)
- The Doctor states that Umbra wants to survive and grow, like any species. (TV: The Invisible Enemy)
- The Doctor lists his experiences battling Daleks, Robot Yeti, Autons, Cybermen, and Ice Warriors.
- The Concordance accesses records of the Doctor dating back to his ambassadorship in the Human-Draconian War (TV: Frontier in Space/Planet of the Daleks) and even his time at UNIT.
- The Doctor decides he needs a holiday. (PROSE: Birthright, Iceberg)
- Prelude to Shadowmind as published in DWM #202
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Shadowmind at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Shadowmind