Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor, Liv and Helen are hurtling into a future that has been utterly destroyed, trapped inside a shuttle with no possible means of escape. But with the lives of everyone in the universe in the balance, they've got to find one. And soon. When the stakes are this high, you can't just give up. Or can you?
to be added
- The cover artwork feature the first instance of imagery from the Twelfth Doctor era being used by Big Finish. The shot of Helen in a space-suit is adapted from the iconic image for 'Kill the Moon' but with Peter Capaldi's face replaced by Morahan's.
- Liv mentions Molly O'Sullivan and Martin Donaldson. (AUDIO: Eye of Darkness, A Life in the Day)
- The Doctor mentions the Master's use of pseudonymns. (TV: Terror of the Autons et al.)
- The Doctor recalls his predecessor's capture of the Eleven. (AUDIO: The Eleven) Liv remembers him. (AUDIO: Robophobia)
- The Doctor had a "Deja Vu" basically comparing the events in AUDIO: Scenes From Her Life.