This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Shirley is a common female first name. It is also a family name.
- Shirley1968, the user name for a woman the Eighth Doctor once met in an online chat room (PROSE: Lonely)
- Shirley (The Love Invasion), a woman from 1960s London who met the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler (COMIC: The Love Invasion)
- Shirley Williams, a British Prime Minister (PROSE: No Future)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Shirley Cooklin, who played Kaftan in Tomb of the Cybermen
- Shirley Dixon, who voiced Skagra's ship in HOMEVID: Shada
- Shirley Henderson, the actor who played Ursula Blake in TV: Love & Monsters
- Shirley Coward, the vision mixer behind the first regeneration sequence
- Shirley Schumacher, a focus puller during the Moffat era
- Shirley Stallard, who provided make-up during the original run of Doctor Who, as on The Caves of Androzani
- Jane Shirley, a production assistant during the original run of Doctor Who, who worked on serials such as The Ribos Operation