Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Shirley is a common female first name. It is also a family name.
- Shirley1968, the user name for a woman the Eighth Doctor once met in an online chat room (PROSE: Lonely)
- Shirley (The Love Invasion), a woman from 1960s London who met the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler (COMIC: The Love Invasion)
- Shirley Williams, a British Prime Minister (PROSE: No Future)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Shirley Cooklin, who played Kaftan in Tomb of the Cybermen
- Shirley Dixon, who voiced Skagra's ship in HOMEVID: Shada
- Shirley Henderson, the actor who played Ursula Blake in TV: Love & Monsters
- Shirley Coward, the vision mixer behind the first regeneration sequence
- Shirley Schumacher, a focus puller during the Moffat era
- Shirley Stallard, who provided make-up during the original run of Doctor Who, as on The Caves of Androzani
- Jane Shirley, a production assistant during the original run of Doctor Who, who worked on serials such as The Ribos Operation