|Main setting:||A space station in orbit of Tarsus Six, the 49th century|
The Obscura, the 49th century
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions, AudioGO|
|Read by:||Sophie Aldred|
|Release date:||1 July 2013 (download)|
6 July 2013 (CD)
|Destiny of the Doctor|
|Trouble in Paradise||Enemy Aliens|
Publisher's summary Edit
With the TARDIS immobilised, Ace realises that their own lives are as much in danger as those of the fleeing inhabitants. The race is on to escape the destruction of Tarsus Six and the devastating shockwave that will follow, reaching out and destroying everything in its wake.
to be added
- Ace claims that when you travel in the TARDIS, every day is different from the one before.
- Tarsus Six's sun, Tarsus Ultra, is a red giant.
- Ace has witnessed at least one supernova.
- The Tarsus system was seeded by humans in the 45th century.
- Captain OhOne is the captain of the Obscura while KaySix is the first officer.
- The Doctor and Ace pose as diplomatic envoys from the Earth Empire. Earth Central is the governing body of the Empire's colonies.
- Transmats are still in use in the 49th century.
- Ace refers to being captured as "an occupational hazard" while travelling with the Doctor.
- The Voice of Stone resembles a cube made of smoked glass. Ace believes that it was created on Gallifrey.
- The Doctor receives a message from his eleventh incarnation through the Voice of Stone, which is actually a Gallifreyan hypercube, telling him that he must save OhOne.
- The Eleventh Doctor describes his seventh incarnation as "probably one of [his] more circumspect periods."
- Ace recalls looking into the faces of Daleks (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks) and Cybermen (TV: Silver Nemesis).
- The Eleventh Doctor refers to sending messages to his first six incarnations. (AUDIO: Hunters of Earth, Shadow of Death, Vengeance of the Stones, Babblesphere, Smoke and Mirrors, Trouble in Paradise)