Silent Knight (comic story)Redirected from Silent Knight
|Main setting:||The North Pole|
|Editor:||Denton J. Tipton|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who (2011) #12|
|Release date:||December 2011|
|Format:||American comic book - 1 issue|
|Doctor Who (2011)|
|Body Snatched||As Time Goes By|
Silent Knight was a one-issue comic story from the Doctor Who (2011) range. It was a Christmas-themed comic and featured Santa Claus and the Roboforms. Interestingly, there was no dialogue in the comic, making the title a pun.
Landing in a snowy landscape, the Doctor meets Santa himself, battles robot Santas, rides a sleigh through the skys of planet Earth and accompanies Santa as he travels across the world delivering gift. But not by sleigh - by TARDIS.
To be added
Story notes edit
To be added
- Santa Claus appears. He also appears in COMIC: A Christmas Story, PROSE: The Man Who (Nearly) Killed Christmas, PROSE: A Visit from Saint Nicholas and AUDIO: The Claws of Santa. He was mentioned in TV: A Christmas Carol as well as shown in a photograph.
- Magical reindeer appear. They also feature in the non-canon 2009 BBC Christmas idents and COMIC: A Christmas Story.
- The Roboforms, or similar robots, appear. They also appear in TV: The Christmas Invasion, The Runaway Bride and The Pandorica Opens.
- The only line spoken in this comic is said by the Doctor. This sentence is exactly the same as the controversial one said by the First Doctor in The Feast of Steven.
- The Doctor delivers a Christmas present for Amy and Rory, who are no longer travelling with him. (TV: The God Complex)