|Main character(s):||Sarah Jane Smith|
|Main enemy:||Gideon Munro, Morgane Kaditch, The Keeper|
|Main setting:||Nikita Base, Antarctica, 2006|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||1 February 2006|
|Sarah Jane Smith|
|Buried Secrets||Fatal Consequences|
Publisher's summary Edit
Sarah Jane Smith travels to Antarctica where her friend, Will, is part of a research team studying global warming. But someone at Nikita Base is a murderer and everybody has a guilty secret. When a massive storm severs all communications, the killer strikes and the truth is revealed.
Will anyone get off the ice alive?
to be added
- Sarah Jane Smith - Elisabeth Sladen
- Josh Townsend - Jeremy James
- Will Sullivan - Tom Chadbon
- Gideon Munro - Nicholas Briggs
- Morgane Kaditch - Julia Righton
- Jack - Jack Galagher
- Newsreader - Shaun Ley
- The Keeper - Jacqueline Pearce
- Sir Donald Wakefield - Stephen Greif
- Other roles - Jon Weinberg, David Gooderson and Patricia Leventon
- Morgane is a member of the Crimson Chapter of the Orbus Postramo. She was planning to sell high-grade uranium on the international black market to fund their activities.
- Morgane mentions/mumbles about the Book of Tomorrows.
- Sarah Jane rarely drinks alcohol.
- This audio drama was recorded on 4 November 2005.
- Josh mentions Sarah Jane's shooting in Florence. (AUDIO: Buried Secrets).
- Sarah previously visited Antarctica in the 1970s in the company of the Fourth Doctor. (TV: The Seeds of Doom) She would later do so again in 2009. (TV: The Gift)
- Sarah worries that more Krynoid pods have been found under the ice. (TV:The Seeds of Doom)
- When Will asks, "What do you two do for an encore?", Josh replies, "We win," reflecting dialogue between Harrison Chase and the Fourth Doctor in TV: The Seeds of Doom.