|Main setting:||Snowglobe 7, Dubai, 2099|
|Read by:||Georgia Moffett|
|Release date:||10 April 2008|
|Format:||Hardcover, 255 pages|
|BBC New Series Adventures|
|Martha in the Mirror||The Many Hands|
Publisher's summary Edit
In a desperate attempt at preservation the Governments of the world have removed vast sections of the Arctic and Antarctic and set them inside huge domes across the world. The Doctor and Martha arrive in Snowglobe 7 in the Middle East, hoping for peace and relaxation. But they soon discover that it's not only ice and snow that has been preserved beneath the Dome.
While Martha struggles to help with an infection sweeping through the holidaymakers the Doctor discovers an alien threat that has lain hidden since the last ice age. A threat that is starting to thaw.
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Martha Jones
- Maxwell O'Keefe
- Ku'ra Debrekseny
- service robot.
- Director Beth Cowley
- Scientific director of Snowglobe 7.
- Laurence Harrison
- Marisha El-Sayed
- Brian Williams
- Curtis Rabley
- Sycorax and the Slitheen family are mentioned as aliens with whom Earth has had hostile encounters. Svillia and the Hive of Mooj are mentioned as aliens with whom Earth has had benign encounters.
- Androgums are mentioned. They first appeared in TV: The Two Doctors
- The Doctor tells Martha of a hotel called The Rose Tower and Martha compares this to his previous companion Rose Tyler.
- This story was also released as an ebook available from the Amazon Kindle store.
to be added
Audio release Edit
- An unabridged reading of the story was released as an audiobook on 2x CD read by Georgia Moffett.
- This audiobook was released in a box set along with Martha in the Mirror and The Many Hands, under the collective title New Adventures.
- Snowglobe 7 at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Snowglobe 7 at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Snowglobe 7