Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||The brain-worm|
|Main setting:||The Cube|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Post production:||Joseph Fox|
|Cover by:||Lee Binding|
|Release date:||June 2006|
|Format:||4 Episodes on 2 CDs|
|Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories|
|The Settling||The Nowhere Place|
Publisher's summary Edit
You are about to enter the cube.
All forms of telepathy are prohibited.
Do not attempt teleportation under any circumstances.
Psychic powers will be forcibly removed.
(Mental surgery is compulsory.)
You have no rights.
You have no powers.
You have no defence.
You are now inside the cube.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Charley Pollard - India Fisher
- C'rizz - Conrad Westmaas
- Eric Rawden - Steven Elder
- Mr. Twyst / Marcus - Ian Brooker
- Tessa Waylund - Liz Crowther
- Gorden Latch - John Killoran
- Jane Thirgood - Louise Collins
- C'rizz is moderately telepathic, being able to shield himself and others from mind-reading. He can also tell telepathically when someone is lying. He picked this ability up from someone that he killed.
- An illustrated preview for this story by Martin Geraghty appeared in DWM 370.
- This audio drama was recorded on 14 and 15 November 2005 at The Moat Studios.
- This story had the working title of "The Cube". Producer Gary Russell's original intention was to place it within the Divergent Universe story arc.
- The Doctor refers to the Festival of Ghana (TV: The Chase) and his encounter with the Italian composer Giacomo Puccini (TV: Doctor Who).
- The Doctor uses the phrase "safe as houses" though he stated before that he hated it. (AUDIO: Caerdroia)
- Official Something Inside page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Something Inside at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide