Sometime Never... was the sixty-seventh release in the BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures series. It was written by Justin Richards. It featured the Eighth Doctor, Fitz Kreiner, Trix MacMillan and Miranda Dawkins.
Publisher's summary Edit
This Week: A hideous, misshapen creature releases a butterfly. Next Week: The consequences of this simple action ensure that history follows its predicted path...
Sometime: In the swirling maelstrom of the Time Vortex, The Council of Eight map out every moment in history and take drastic measures to ensure it follows their predictions. But there is one elemental force that defies their prediction, that fails to adhere to the laws of time and space... A rogue element that could destroy their plans merely by existing.
Already events are mapped out and defined. Already the pieces of the trap are in place. The Council of Eight know when Sabbath will betray them. They know when Fitz will survive the horrors in the Institute of Anthropology. They know when Trix will come to his aid. They know when the Doctor will finally realise the truth.
They know that this will be: Never.
to be added
The Council of Eight and their minions Edit
- An image of the Master is seen in the TARDIS.
- The Doctor once saw a Time Agent in Devon in 1624.
- The Doctor drinks whiskey.
- Octan created the star-killer, a device capable of destroying stars.
- Sabbath's allies were (supposedly) meant to be the Daleks, but copyright problems stopped this from ever being explicitly stated.
- An agent of the Council of Eight released a butterfly in 1588. This eventually led to a storm being created which sank the Spanish Armada. Octan was killed by the agent accidentally just prior to letting the butterfly go.
- Trix gets the Professor and the boys in touch with Anji and Chloe. (PROSE: Timeless)
- Miranda has united the factions within her empire who were at war when she came to power. (COMIC: Miranda)
- The Doctor mentions the scattering of crystals at the dawn of the universe. (PROSE: Timeless)
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Sometime Never... at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Sometime Never...