Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|Release date:||25 September 2008|
|Doctor Who: Time Travels||none|
Publisher's summary Edit
- No rear Publisher's summary, inside detail reads:
Join the Doctor and his companions on an intergalactic journey through space in his incredible spaceship, the TARDIS.
Travel across the galaxies and back in time to visit the Doctor's home planet, Gallifrey; discover new alien worlds like the Ood-Sphere and Krop Tor; then uncover the mysteries of the solar system on Earth and the Moon.
- Gallifrey (features pull-around tab which changes planet's appearance and pull-out info tab)
- Parallel Earth (features pull-out info-tab and pop-out Cyber-Controller)
- Krop Tor (features pull-out info-tab which also pulls down elevator pop-up)
- The Moon (features pull-out info-tab, which pulls down spaceship pop-ups and lift-the-flap of Judoon head)
- New Earth (features fold-out diorama)
- The Sun (features pull-out tab that moves S.S. Pentallian and push-tab that moves countdown from 01 to 10)
- Paradox Earth (features small fold-out tab)
- The Titanic (features lift-the-flaps)
- Ancient Earth (features pull-down tab that moves Sibylline Sister's hands and pull-out info-tab)
- Ood-Sphere (features pull-out info-tab)
- The Sontaran Stratagem (features pull-out info-tab)
- Messaline (features small fold-out tab)
- The TARDIS (features pop-up)