|Space in Dimension Relative and Time|
|Companion(s):||Alice, Jones, ARC|
|Main setting:||The Doctor's TARDIS|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||11D 6|
|Release date:||24 December 2014|
|Traded in:||Serve You|
|Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor|
|The Sound of Our Voices||The Eternal Dogfight|
The Doctor is the only one who realises that the flow of time in the vortex has been disrupted, but can he uncover the cosmic culprit and put causality back on the right track — before Alice and her fellow TARDIS travellers are de-aged right out of existence?
to be added
- The Doctor mentions participating in a Time Lord Academy Sprint Championship 900 years ago.
- The Doctor states he likes the speed and svelte of a younger incarnation, unlike his first and third incarnations.
- The Doctor has a geranium named Dave.
- The story is played in reverse, showing what happens before the Doctor fixes time.
- This is the only story within the first ten issues to act as a standalone, making no reference to the SERVEYOUinc arc.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- After Jones is disintegrated by the Nimon, the Doctor says, "Well done, mate." He would say these same words after the destruction of Handles on Trenzalore. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Doctor refers to the use of a vortex manipulator as being like a drug addiction. (TV: The Big Bang)
- The Doctor declares the planet and people of Datastore 8 are under his protection. He has and will make similar statements about Earth and Trenzalore. (TV: The Christmas Invasion, The Eleventh Hour, The Time of the Doctor, Flatline)