|Artist:||Rachael Stott (part 1), Leonardo Romero (part 2)|
|Penciller:||Elena Casagrande (part 1)|
|Inker:||Simone Di Meo (part 1)|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||10D 13-14|
|Release date:||29 July - 12 August 2015|
|Cover date:||August 2015|
|Reprinted in:||Tales from the TARDIS #3|
|Traded in:||The Fountains of Forever|
|Format:||Comic - 2 parts|
|Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor|
|The Fountains of Forever||Sins of the Father|
As the Doctor attempts to unravel the conflict, Gabby and Cindy's friendship is stretched to breaking point. Has Gabby changed too much in her short time away – or has she changed just enough to save the day?!
Part one Edit
to be added
Part two Edit
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Gabby Gonzalez
- Cindy Wu
- Dorothy Bell
- Erik Ulfriksson
- Trinity Wells
- Dorothy Bell refers to the Freedom Tower. She prefers the Empire State Building.
- Cindy knows about transmats from Star Trek.
- The Forbidden Pyramid was in Egypt.
- Cleo compares Osiran technology with Stargate.
- Osirans are from the planet Phaester Osiris.
- Cindy calls Erik the opposite of the fictional archaeologist Indiana Jones.
- Dorothy quotes Oscar Wilde as saying: "When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers."
- Dorothy is revealed to be the hand of Sutekh, who was defeated by his brother Horus.
- Streets in Manhattan include East 61st Street, East 65th Street, East 66th Street, East 75th Street, East 76th Street, East 78th Street, First Avenue, Third Avenue, Lexington Avenue and FDR Drive.
- The Essex Street subway station and Houston Street subway station are located in New York City.
- The final issue of the story does not feature an advertisement for the next issue of the series, but rather for the Four Doctors crossover special, noting that the story will continue there.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- Dorothy notices Gabby's sketchbook. (COMIC: The Arts in Space, The Weeping Angels of Mons, et al.)
- Erik and Hanif are high priests of the Cult of the Black Pyramid. They talk about how Marcus Scarman travelled to the forbidden pyramid and became a servant of the gods, and alongside their high priest and his estate were killed in a great fire. They see this as the revenge of the gods. The Doctor explains that they were Osirans and not gods. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
- The Doctor recalls the Daleks engineering the Medusa Cascade. (TV: The Stolen Earth / Journey's End)