This article contains far too many bulleted lists. These sections should be converted into normal prose.
It had a campus with nine colleges. It was built on a chain of hilly islands in Dellah's northern hemisphere. Travel between islands was provided by undersea tunnels. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage) St. Oscar's University had its own (in fact Dellah's first and only) spaceport, on the northernmost island. The spaceport disrupted weather patterns on Dellah, dramatically increasing precipitation. (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!, The Mary-Sue Extrusion) It also had a sea port on the southernmost island, where it kept a dedicated ship, the Lady of Lorelei. (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- Garland College
- The Garland College Hall of Residence was a large, barrel-shaped, brick building - traditional Dellahan residence architecture. It was nicknamed, inevitably, "the Barrel". The Rector's Rooms were located here; Bernice Summerfield, who held the Edward Watkinson chair of Archaeology, was also Rector of Garland College.
- The Garland College pub, much beloved by Benny, was called the Witch and Whirlwind.
- History (uncertain)
- Goodyear College
- Practan College
- Pierce College
- Pierce College was located on the smallest island, and tended to house more mature students.
- Literature of the Milky Way
- Rigg College
- Collins College
- Collins College also had a college pub, name unknown, which Bernice sometimes frequented.
Department of Advanced Research Edit
- Built as an extension of the Practan College, this department was involved in several secretive manipulations.
Department of Archaeology Edit
Department of Applied Art Edit
Department of Art History Edit
Department of Comparative Religion Edit
Department of History Edit
- Possibly located in Garland College, as professors Blandish and Wagstaff coveted Benny's living quarters. (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
Department of Literature of the Milky Way Edit
- Located in Pierce College
Department of Physics Edit
- Professor Singh, Theoretical Physics
Department of Psi Edit
Department of Theatrology Edit
- Located in Garland College; its main building was the Shakespeare Building, which Braxiatel himself had sponsored.
Department of Zero Inerest Philosophies Edit
Unknown departments Edit
- Professors Hettie Bonistall and Lucinda Pargiter, joint holders of the Chair of Etiquette (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Professor Arthur Candy (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Professor Owl, cosmology (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Professor Janes, space vehicle recognition (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Professor Farouk, mathematics (PROSE: Oh No It Isn't!)
- Professor Hugh Southernay, marine geology (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- Professor Martine Ingersköjld, climatology (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- Professor Hamilton Smith, alien-human interaction and integration (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)
- Professor Brion Arvaile, biogenetics (PROSE: Dry Pilgrimage)