|Companion(s):||Barbara, Ian, Vicki|
|Main setting:||London, the early 20th century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Maureen O'Brien, Jacqueline King|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||13 March 2014|
|Format:||2 Parts, 1 CD|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|The Sleeping City||The War To End All Wars|
Publisher's summary Edit
Unable to join her friends, Vicki is given an audience by a psychic called Violet, who contacts voices beyond this mortal plain.
And one of those voices is Vicki herself, who reveals what will happen at the ship's next landing place — and what terrible fate awaits...
Star Light, Star Bright (1) Edit
to be added
Blood Will Tell (2) Edit
to be added
- This story was recorded on 7 October 2013.
- Vicki does not consider early 20th century Earth to be much more advanced than Nero's Rome, which she visited in July 64. Barbara took offence at this remark. (TV: The Romans)
- The Doctor and his companions were still wearing their Roman clothes when they arrived in London. (TV: The Romans)
- Vicki recalls meeting Ian and Barbara on Dido in 2493. (TV: The Rescue)
- Vicki refers to Locusta and Maximus Pettulian. (TV: The Romans)
- Vicki refers to the death of her mother when she was eleven. (TV: The Rescue; PROSE: Byzantium!)