Strange Loops was the seventh mainstream story published in Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor year three.
to be added
- The Doctor revisits memories of Martha Jones, Sutekh, Ace, and a Cyberman.
- The Doctor mentions that llamas are easily spooked.
- Zoline is located in the Ligotti Tract.
- In the past, the Doctor seduced quantum kelp off the coast of Revok and survived a cage match with the placenta of Bax's firstborn son.
- When the Doctor previously visited Zoline, it was home to the Great Treehouses of Kantoum and the Fields of Shrieking Wheat.
- Earth has dangerously corrosive acid rain in the mid-21st century.
- Music by Kenny G plays in the elevator on Zoline.
to be added
- The Doctor uses a Chameleon Arch headset to access his memories. (TV: Human Nature)
- The Doctor has a flashback to being in a barn with the Moment at the end of the Last Great Time War. (TV: The Day of the Doctor)
- The Orphaned Hour was part of the Omega Arsenal along with the Moment during the Time War. (TV: The Day of the Doctor)
- When the Doctor is experiencing his "very minor anoxic seizure", he mutters the words, 'I'll miss you too, Savage.' He previously said these words upon leaving Leela on Gallifrey. (TV: The Invasion of Time)