|Stranger On The Train|
|Main character(s):||K9 Mark 2|
|Main enemy:||Pyxian, Grekko|
|Main setting:||10800 years after the Punch and Judy shows were created|
|Printed in:||The Essential Book of K9|
Professor Peabody finds some pure human DNA. She gives the DNA to her son Lukran Peabody who is the first of a new line of humans. However the Pyxians also want the DNA to create a super-strength cyborg DNA. Professor Peabody knows of this and hires K9 to protect Lukran. Lukran get's kidnapped by the Pyxian, but is set free by K9 who stopps th Pyxians and Grekko who is in league with them.
- Many aliens and other creatures are on board of the ship among them are robots, cyborgs, androids, Vyryx and Copian mutants.
- The events take place 10800 years after the Punch and Judy shows were created and performed by ltinerant children entertainers.
- Grekko speaks the Pyxian language.
- In the table of contents the story was named Stranger On A Train.
- The title is an allusion to the Patricia Highsmith novel Strangers on a Train.
to be added