Professor Peabody finds some pure human DNA. She gives the DNA to her son Lukran Peabody who is the first of a new line of humans. However the Pyxians also want the DNA to create a super-strength cyborg DNA. Professor Peabody knows of this and hires K9 to protect Lukran. Lukran is kidnapped by the Pyxian, but is set free by K9 who stops the Pyxians and Grekko who is in league with them.
- Many aliens and other creatures are on board of the ship among them are robots, cyborgs, androids, Vyryx and Copian mutants.
- The events take place 10800 years after the Punch and Judy shows were created and performed by itinerant children entertainers.
- Grekko speaks the Pyxian language.
- In the table of contents the story was named Stranger On A Train.
- The title is an allusion to the Patricia Highsmith novel Strangers on a Train.
to be added