Supreme Dalek (Victory of the Daleks) has been suggested.
Talk about it here.
The first Supreme of the New Paradigm, along with the other original four Paradigm Daleks (the yellow Eternal, blue Strategist, orange Scientist, and red Drone), were created when the three survivors of an encounter with the Doctor tricked the Eleventh Doctor into allowing them to activate the Progenitor device. It escaped through a time corridor with the others, and went on to help rebuild the Daleks. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)
When the Doctor travelled back in time to Kaalann to stop the Daleks rebuilding their empire and invading Earth, a squad of Daleks led by a Supreme arrived. The Doctor erased their alterations and the Supreme Dalek, along with the rest of its squad, was destroyed. (GAME: City of the Daleks)
Another Supreme Dalek led the Daleks on their attempted take-overs of the SS Lucy Gray in their efforts to recover their lost Time Axis. The Daleks, including the Supreme Dalek, were destroyed when their ship was sent into the sun. (GAME: Evacuation Earth, Return to Earth)
The Daleks, yet again led by a Supreme, joined the Alliance to imprison the Eleventh Doctor in the Pandorica to save the universe. They arrived at Stonehenge in 102 AD with the rest of the Alliance and locked the Doctor in the Pandorica. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
The Alliance failed to save the universe. Many races, including the Daleks, were wiped from existence, leaving only stone "after-images". When the Doctor reset the universe and timeline, the Daleks were restored to their former form and place in spacetime. (TV: The Big Bang)
Searching for information on the Silence and why they wanted him dead, the Doctor found a badly damaged Supreme Dalek and looked up information on the Silence from it. From this he learned that the Teselecta had infiltrated the Silence, posing as one of their humanoid agents. Its eye stalk was taken for bartering leverage. (TV: The Wedding of River Song)
When the Daleks invaded London in 2106 using a piece of the Eternity Clock, the Supreme Dalek oversaw the operation from the Dalek Command Node. The Doctor and River Song hacked into the Dalek transmat systems and sent the Supreme Dalek to the North Pole. (GAME: The Eternity Clock)
When the Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams were transported to the spaceship of the Parliament of the Daleks, a Supreme Dalek was seen acting as a second-in-command to the Prime Minister of the Daleks. It informed the Doctor of the alias the Daleks use to refer to him, "the Predator," and some of the information regarding their mission to the Dalek Asylum. Just as the Parliament was about to destroy it, Oswin Oswald removed any memory of the Doctor from the Daleks' Pathweb from the centre of the Asylum, causing the Supreme Dalek, along with all other members of the Parliament, to forget the Doctor entirely. (TV: Asylum of the Daleks)
When the Daleks established the Dalek Foundation and the Sunlight Worlds while searching for the Cradle of the Gods, the Supreme Dalek became impatient and demanded that the Dalek Time Controller take action against the Doctor and activate the Cradle as soon as possible. The Dalek Time Controller refused as Dalek intervention would disrupt the flow of time, thus harming the Daleks, and pulled rank, forcing the Supreme Dalek to comply. Reluctantly, the Supreme Dalek obeyed. (PROSE: The Dalek Generation)
One Supreme Dalek oversaw the rebuilt Skaro with Davros. However, instead of the white casing, it had a red casing, similar to the Supreme of the New Dalek Empire. (TV: The Magician's Apprentice) It was destroyed by the Sewer Daleks. (TV: The Witch's Familiar)
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Supreme Dalek's colour scheme is a reversal of the original series' Supreme Daleks, who were black with white bumps.
- The Supreme Dalek in Victory of the Daleks has a deep voice like that of the Dalek Emperor (TV: The Parting of the Ways) and the Red Supreme Dalek (TV: The Stolen Earth/Journey's End) and its lookalike (TV: The Magician's Apprentice). This, however, is dropped in The Pandorica Opens.
- The Supreme Dalek made an appearance in two Christmas adverts on BBC. One had the Dalek leader gliding across the screen with a shopping bag hanging from the manipulator arm. The other involved the Dalek booking into an airport for a flight back to Skaro - noted to be near Mechanus. These were also considered promos for the BBC's new comedy series "Come Fly With Me" as the show was set in the airport and two of the characters made an appearance in one of the Dalek's adverts.
- The Supreme Dalek's prop, along with that of a red Dalek Drone, appeared on an episode of Top Gear when James May hosted a race between two free runners and a motorcyclist through the BBC Television Centre.
- Peter Davison uses the Supreme Dalek to secure an appearance in the 50th Anniversary Special in The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot; however the scene was later cut by Steven Moffat.
- New Paradigm Supreme Dalek is one of Dalek enemies used in the Doctor Who: Legacy mobile game.