Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You may be looking for the individual.
A swamp or marsh was an area of land partially covered with shallow water. The Doctor encountered swamps on many planets in his travels, including one inside Vorg's miniscope (TV: Carnival of Monsters) and one in the Matrix. (TV: The Deadly Assassin)
Swamps on Earth Edit
The Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams visited a swamp in 1929 Louisiana. (COMIC: Terror from the Swamp) The Sixth Doctor and Melanie Bush visited a Louisiana swamp in 1957. (PROSE: Swamp of Horrors (1957) - Viewing Notes) The Eighth Doctor visited a Louisiana swamp in the early 21st century. (PROSE: The City of the Dead)
Swamps on other planets Edit
This section needs to be converted to complete sentences.
- Alzarius (TV: Full Circle)
- Corbo (PROSE: The Devil-Birds of Corbo)
- Delta III (TV: The Power of Kroll)
- Desperus (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Diamedes (PROSE: Detour to Diamedes)
- Gameworld Gamma (COMIC: The Hunt of Doom)
- Gurnian (COMIC: Monsters of Gurnian)
- Haunted Planet (COMIC: The Haunted Planet)
- Ogros (TV: The Stones of Blood)
- Sunday (PROSE: Wetworld)
- Terroth (COMIC: Planet of Serpents)
- Zom (COMIC: City of the Damned)
The Second Doctor, John and Gillian visited a swamp planet inhabited by giant spiders controlled by the Master of Spiders. (COMIC: Master of Spiders) They also visited a different swamp planet where they battled witches. (COMIC: Return of the Witches)