|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot, Leela|
|Main setting:||The New Regency Theatre, London, the 1890s and 2011|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release date:||June 2011|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|The Man at the End of the Garden||Chronoclasm|
Publisher's summary Edit
The New Regency Theatre is haunted and Jago, Litefoot and Leela witness the spirit of someone in a silver wheelchair floating over the stalls. This is the story of Alice — a young woman who had Swan Lake so cruelly taken from her…
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Alice - Abigail Hollick
- Dan - Hywel Morgan
- Steven - Andrew Westfield
- Payne - Philip Bretherton
- Swan Lake was first performed at the New Regency Theatre some time after Jago's death. It was a huge success, selling out the theatre for months.
- The New Regency Theatre was destroyed in the Blitz at 8:47 p.m. on 12 October 1940, by which time Jago was long dead.
Story notes Edit
- To date, this is the only Jago and Litefoot audio drama in which Ellie Higson (Lisa Bowerman) does not appear as well as the only one to feature scenes based in the present day.
- Professor Litefoot refers to the events of TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang and AUDIO: The Theatre of Dreams.
- Official Swan Song - Series Three Box Set page at bigfinish.com
- Swan Song at the Doctor Who Reference Guide