This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
TARDIS may refer to:
- Time and Relative Dimension in Space (sometimes Dimensions), a kind of Gallifreyan timeship
- Chronotis' TARDIS
- The Doctor's TARDIS (often referred to as "the TARDIS")
- The Doctor's TARDIS (Blood Heat), an alternate universe version of the Doctor's TARDIS.
- Iris Wildthyme's TARDIS
- The Junk TARDIS built by the Eleventh Doctor and Idris. (TV: The Doctor's Wife)
- The Master's TARDIS
- The Monk's TARDIS
- The Rani's TARDIS
- Clara's TARDIS
- TARDIS (Time, Love and TARDIS) (PROSE: Time, Love and TARDIS)
- Tethered Aerial Release Developed In Style, a hot air balloon owned by Jackson Lake (TV: The Next Doctor)
Behind the scenes Edit
Video games Edit
- TARDIS, a fanzine published by the Doctor Who Appreciation Society
- Tardigrades in space, a program by the English government involving extremophiles, commonly abbreviated to TARDIS
- Tardis, a time machine invented by the human scientist Dr. Who. Like its television counterpart, it was a machine capable of travelling through time and space. (NOTVALID: Dr. Who and the Daleks, Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D., Daleks Versus the Martians, Dr Who and the House on Oldark Moor)
- The Doctor's TARDIS (Scream of the Shalka), a TARDIS used by a parallel universe version of the Doctor. (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka, The Feast of the Stone)
- The Doctor's TARDIS (Auld Mortality), a TARDIS used by a parallel universe version of the Doctor. (NOTVALID: Auld Mortality, The Innocents, A Storm of Angels)