Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 50|
|Subject:||Writing and executive producing Doctor Who|
|Nominated charity:||The Terrence Higgins Trust|
|Broadcast with:||The Big Finish Podcast|
|Original release date:||21 March 2014|
|Interviewees:||Russell T Davies|
|Toby Hadoke's Who's Round|
|THWR 49||THWR 51|
More from Who's Round, Toby Hadoke's Doctor Who 50th anniversary quest to get an anecdote about every single episode of Doctor Who to date. In this instalment, Toby makes quite a big dent in his task...
Frankly this guy has so little to do with Doctor Who he is barely worth talking to. It is, though, the only interview he gave about the show in its fiftieth year. The first sentence of this paragraph might also be a joke. Part one of a multi-part interview.
Nominated charity: The Terrence Higgins Trust
Topics covered Edit
- The making of Rose
- Clive's death in Rose and the Master's death in Last of the Time Lords
- The burping Auton bin in Rose
- Producing Rose, Aliens of London and World War Three, and The Christmas Invasion, New Earth and School Reunion as "blocks of three"
- Russell T Davies promoting the show on Doctor Who Confidential and it being part of the job
- The division of Russell T Davies, executive producer Julie Gardner and producer Phil Collinson's work
- Whether Doctor Who has a "house style", the control executives have over casting and editing, and how the Doctor Who team have their own designers and costume designers
- How directors on Doctor Who get picked and interviewed
- The making of The End of the World
- The scene in The End of the World where Platform One was originally meant to turn 90 degrees
- Including "Toxic" in The End of the World and "Voodoo Child" in The Sound of Drums