|Cover date:||4 December 2008|
|Format:||68 pages stapled|
Articles and features Edit
- 2008 Review of the Year
- A Torchwood Game. 7-page board game to play
- 4-page Christmas Torchwood Quiz
- Production Notes from Peter Bennett Producer .
Interviews / Profiles Edit
Comic strips Edit
- Rift War! Part Nine: The Calm Before (11 coloured pages)
Story Archive Edit
- A4 Cover image with Jack, Gwen, Ianto and Martha
- A4 Cover image with Jack Gwen and Rhys
- A3 Cover image with Gwen
Additional features Edit
- The Hub (News)
- Competition, prizes included
- A Writer's Tale by Russell T Davies, Cyberwoman action figure, latest Torchwood novels
- Editor: Simon Hugo
- Deputy Editor: sarah Herman
- Comics Editors: Martin Eden
- Comics Editors: Steve White
- Designers: Philip White
- Assistant Editor Jen Evans
- Admin Assistant: Hannah Tibbetts
- Managing Editor: Brian J Robb
Facts included Edit
to be added
Additional details Edit
- Titan Magazines was well known for its range of predominantly American TV tie-in titles that included Lost, Supernatural, Heroes, CSI: Miami, 24 and Prison Break.
- Torchwood: The Official Magazine launched with a glossy cover as a four-weekly title in January 2008. This issue was priced £3.99 (UK). A subscription offer included a saving of 15% on 6 issues (two being 100 pages).
- The next issue page for the one published on 31st December 2008 includes the comment "contents subject to change.
- Aimed at mature fans of the series, the magazines did not shy away from discussions involving sex and violence, topics integral to the success of this "adult" spin-off series from the BBC's more family friendly Doctor Who.