Articles and features Edit
- Top Ten Torchwood Moments
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Peter Bennett (Torchwood Series Three Producer) by Simon Hugo
- Lara Phillipart (Actress played Jasmine Pierce) by Sarah Herman
- PJ Hammond (Writer) by Simon Hugo
Comic strips Edit
- Rift War! Part Ten: The Storm (11 coloured pages)
Story Archive Edit
A2 Torchwood Team A2 Torchwood Team – illustrated by Paul Grist
Additional features Edit
- The Hub (News)
- Competition, prizes included
- Editor: Simon Hugo
- Deputy Editor: Sarah Herman / Neil Hammond ?
- Comics Editors: Steve White
- Designers: Philip White
- Assistant Editor Jen Evans
- Admin Assistant: Hannah Tibbetts
- Managing Editor: Brian J Robb
Facts included Edit
to be added
Additional details Edit
- Titan Magazines was well known for its range of predominantly American TV tie-in titles that included Lost, Supernatural, Heroes, CSI: Miami, 24 and Prison Break.
- Torchwood: The Official Magazine launched with a glossy cover in January 2008. This was the last four-weekly issue priced £3.99 (UK). A new subscription offered savings of 15% for 6 x 100 page issues.
- This issue's back page announces a new-look, more everything, 100 pages every two months from the next issue available 19th February 2009 and the comment "contents subject to change".
- Aimed at mature fans of the series, the magazines did not shy away from discussions involving sex and violence, topics integral to the success of this "adult" spin-off series from the BBC's more family friendly Doctor Who.
- Oddly this issue includes a full page advert headed "Torchwood at Forbidden Planet" (Forbidden Planet being a specialist stockist), but of the 10 items of merchandise detailed, only one (the Season 1 & 2 box set) relates to Torchwood rather than Doctor Who.
- Adverts this issue total 15 pages out of 68.