Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor's Last Stand was a collection of short stories set during the Eleventh Doctor's 900 years on Trenzalore, and so took place during that Doctor's swan song, The Time of the Doctor.
Publisher's summary Edit
As it had been foretold, the armies of the universe gathered at Trenzalore. Only one thing stood between the planet and destruction — the Doctor. For nine hundred years, he defended the planet, and the tiny town of Christmas, against the forces that would destroy it.
He never knew how long he could keep the peace. He never knew what creatures would emerge from the snowy night to threaten him next. He knew only that at the end he would die on Trenzalore.
Some of what happened during those terrible years is well-documented. But most of it remains shrouded in mystery and darkness.
This is a glimpse of just some of the terrors the people faced, the monstrous threats the Doctor defeated. These are the tales of the monsters who found themselves afraid - and of the one man who was not.
- Let it Snow by Justin Richards
- An Apple a Day... by George Mann
- Strangers in the Outland by Paul Finch
- The Dreaming by Mark Morris
- This book is also available in audiobook format on Amazon and Audible.
- Official Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor's Last Stand page at Penguin Books